Hope burns brightest after the dark

Comment

• Comment

• The People that Time Forgot:
        "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

• Comment

• GREAT FUCKING BOOK!!!!!
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yes!!! So is the Graphic Novel Companion.

Comment

• I still need to get that, He wrote Wolrd War Z as well. Which is a great read and a very good coffee table book.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• exile ( The legend of Drizzt book II) really digging this
                  Hope burns brightest after the dark

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      I still need to get that, He wrote Wolrd War Z as well. Which is a great read and a very good coffee table book.
                      Ive read World War Z. Its awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                          Just finished reading this like couple days ago. Good book.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Right now I'm reading Gray Lensman, the fourth book of the Lensman series, from which the GLC takes a tremendous amount of influence.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• I'm bouncing between "When All Hell Breaks Loose" by Cody Lundin and one of the Star Trek: Eugenic Wars books.
                              "I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic %u@$# hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out."-George Carlin

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow." -John Wayne

Comment

• Currently re-reading the 'A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin, I'm as far as 'A Clash of Kings'.
                                Trouble is I have a dissertation that keeps getting in the way but fingers crossed I'll finish 'A Feast for Crows' before GRRM finishes writing 'A Dance with Dragons'
                                Minimum space distance:
                                a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                                ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Working...
                                X