ever since I've been watchin the NFL.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Well its nice to know that another fan of the pack is on this board

Comment

so... how about them lions?

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Everyone should fell sorry for me I live in between Cleavland and Cincinnati! I did not even bother with the Browns game but I watched the Bengals botch a snap on a chip shot field goal and blow a one point lead with 14 seconds left in the game. Oh god its going to be of those seasons!

Comment

yea man, I watched the end of that game and I think the Bengals are truly cursed.

Comment

Haha cutler with all he had to say in denver gun slung himself into 4INTs and a big week one L. I gotta say it I think this may be arron rodgers year. He looks like he wants to lead the pack to the playoffs and he was not the reason the pack lost games last year. I feel bad for the lions they got a new look and new qb and new coach and then they got smoked my brees for 6TDs

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                yea man, I watched the end of that game and I think the Bengals are truly cursed.
                I hope they are cursed cause if they just suck this bad I should just move to Detriot!

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern tobar View Post
                  Haha cutler with all he had to say in denver gun slung himself into 4INTs and a big week one L. I gotta say it I think this may be arron rodgers year. He looks like he wants to lead the pack to the playoffs and he was not the reason the pack lost games last year. I feel bad for the lions they got a new look and new qb and new coach and then they got smoked my brees for 6TDs
                  yea, but you're only as good as your offensive line is. Hopefully last night wasn't a sign of how they'll perform the rest of the year or Rodgers is going to be stifled. More than 1/4th of his passing yards came on that final TD throw.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
                    so... how about them lions?
                    for what its worth, Matt Stafford didn't look too bad when he had protection. Stafford to Johnson can be deadly if the Lions ever get an o-line and a solid #2 receiver to take the pressure off of Calvin.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      I think McNabb is setting Philly up. I think he convinced them to bring in Vick as his replacement, and will overly dramatize this injury so that Philly will be okay with losing him once his contract is up. He's never been happy there. This is just his contingency plan.
                      He overdramatizes everything else, might as well do it here too.

I wonder if he learned the overtime rules during the offseason.

Comment

Go ahead and write it down now.

The Saints will be in the Super Bowl this year.

Comment

Wouldn't put money on that. They remind me of the Rams when Warner was QB. Only, I'm not sure I trust Brees in the playoffs. Have they even gotten there with Brees at the helm?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            Wouldn't put money on that. They remind me of the Rams when Warner was QB. Only, I'm not sure I trust Brees in the playoffs. Have they even gotten there with Brees at the helm?
                            2007. His second year with the team.

One win away from the Super Bowl.

Lost to the Bears.
                            myuserid
                            Lantern Hex
                            Last edited by myuserid; 09-14-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

The Saints remind me...The Saints of 2008. Impressive at the start, will most likely flutter when playing a good/great team

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                The Saints remind me...The Saints of 2008. Impressive at the start, will most likely flutter when playing a good/great team
                                They started out 4-4 last year.

What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X