No announcement yet.

NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Jackson said it best about Delhomme. 1 awful game is an incident, 2 games is a trend, and 3 is a problem.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern Kreon View Post
      Is that another disheartened Panthers fan I see?

Talk about a truly miserable game. Peppers and Beason had a pretty good day, but it broke my heart to see Jake like that.

The worst part: I was there. I sat in there, listening to our own fans boo our team, being heckled by the Eagles fans who nearly outnumbered us in our own stadium, and I stayed for all 4 quarters. I've never seen a worse football game for the Panthers, but I never abandon my team.

Wanna know what's worse than all that?

The last game I went to was the playoff game against the Cardinals in January. I didn't think there was any way we could have a worse game.

2 games, 9 INTs, 2 Fumbles. I hate to say it considering our options, but Delhomme's career is looking dead in the water.
      Call it a season and hope Sam Bradford will fall to you.

Comment

San Diego begins their 4th try tonight.

Comment

SD is gonna win the division.

Comment

If San Diego doesnt win the division then Nor Turner should be fired

Comment

Bills taking to the Patriots 24-13. Pretty funny that two of the big parts of the New England superbowl victories (Bruschi and Harrison) are on halftime or pre-game shows.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Yeah I noticed Harrison yesterday, it was funny when he commented on extending the season to 18 games.

Say cheese!

Comment

The Pats defense isn't good and that o-line seems slow. The Bills full time no-huddle offense is looking like a pretty good idea.

EDIT: TOUCHDOWN PATS!
                  W.West
                  Last edited by W.West; 09-15-2009, 02:02 AM.

Comment

man, Boston can simmer down for all I care. Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots. At ease with that shit, ya know? Let some Detroit fans or Seattle fans get some once in awhile.

Tired of them Pats. Go Buffalo.

Say cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Willpower View Post
                      man, Boston can simmer down for all I care. Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots. At ease with that shit, ya know? Let some Detroit fans or Seattle fans get some once in awhile.

Tired of them Pats. Go Buffalo.
                      Luck for me I don't support just my city. Go GIANTS!

Comment

That moron should have never carried that ball out of the end zone.

Hope he knows this loss was on him.

Comment

THAT, and he should have just fell down the first time. What the fuck was a yard going to do when you planned on downing the ball? lol

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            THAT, and he should have just fell down the first time. What the fuck was a yard going to do when you planned on downing the ball? lol
                            Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              San Diego begins their 4th try tonight.
                              Whoa, thanks. I almost forgot they had the Monday night game this week until I read this post. Lucky I only missed the 1st quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by MidKnight View Post
                                Whoa, thanks. I almost forgot they had the Monday night game this week until I read this post. Lucky I only missed the 1st quarter.
                                havent missed much, its been ugly

Comment

Working...
                                X