No announcement yet.

NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And hopefully the resurging Chargers can run roughshod over the AFC starting with this monday night and continuing with Oakland coming here and KC after that.

I think the next 3 weeks will decide the division for one of those 3 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      And hopefully the resurging Chargers can run roughshod over the AFC starting with this monday night and continuing with Oakland coming here and KC after that.

I think the next 3 weeks will decide the division for one of those 3 teams.
      the teams hopes pretty much are locked to those outcomes if we take all 3 games i think it will break the other teams spirits especially seeing oakland is playing pittsburgh this weekend

Comment

• The ending to the Jacksonville Houston game made me cry

Comment

• I'm sure it did, but it will probably be the play of the year.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• thats the texans luck i was mad as hell at how they lost lol

Comment

• and The Texans make me cry for the second week in a row. At least Green Bay Beat the shit out of The Vikings knocking them out of the hunt for GOOD

Comment

• The 49ers are a complete disgrace. The euphoria of the Giants winning the world series is going to carry me through this miserable football season.

Comment

• Brad Childress has been fired from the Minnesota Vikings

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                    Brad Childress has been fired from the Minnesota Vikings
                    Love it. Second week in a row that the Packers have been responsible for a head coach being fired.

Wade Phillips Down
                    Brad Childress Down

Who's next? Mike Singletary later this year?

Probably not, think the team's problems are bigger than him.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                      Who's next? Mike Singletary later this year?

Probably not, think the team's problems are bigger than him.
                      Naw, as a Niner Fan I see him getting one more year. If he doesnt get above 500 he will be gone.
                      I'm commenting on the internet, Facts hold no sway with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        The 49ers are a complete disgrace. The euphoria of the Giants winning the world series is going to carry me through this miserable football season.
                        This has been the Niners season for me.

The Niners had a great opportunity to move within a game of first place with everyone in the NFC losing. Can't believe they were shut out at home. First time in 33 years.

Raiders didn't fair any better. At least Seymour knocked Rothiesberger on his ass.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• And the Chargers kicked some bronco ass.

Comment

• The Lighting Bolts play the Colts next, right?

Comment

• yep, then 2 at home again oakland and kc.

All very winnable games.

Comment

• yeah even if they lose to the colts we can still be right at the top of the division

Comment

Working...
                                X