• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-292332

Dandy Don Meredith, Cowboys hero and MNF legend, dies at 72

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Denver Coach McDaniels fired!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My Patriots completely embarassed the Jets. Good win.

Comment

• Coach Singletary announces that Alex Smith will start this Sunday against the SeaChickens. I hate to say this, but I hope the Niners get blown out and Alex throws 3 INT's. The Alex Smith experiement should have been over and it's going to cost Singletary his job.

Comment

• Albert Haynsworth suspended for 4 games

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
              Albert Haynsworth suspended for 4 games
              that story is hilarious. Will even more funny if he does go back to to the Titans.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
              Coach Singletary announces that Alex Smith will start this Sunday against the SeaChickens. I hate to say this, but I hope the Niners get blown out and Alex throws 3 INT's. The Alex Smith experiement should have been over and it's going to cost Singletary his job.
              At the very least, there are some potential QB's coming up in the draft. I wouldn't hold my breath for Cam Newton, unless Detroit wants to trade down and save money.
              JohnnyV
              Pictionary Master
              Last edited by JohnnyV; 12-07-2010, 06:34 PM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                Denver Coach McDaniels fired!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                That dude is an idiot. Trades away two franchise players in Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall, and then moves up to draft Tim Tebow. He should have been fired based upon that draft pick alone.

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                My Patriots completely embarassed the Jets. Good win.

It was a good win for the Patriots, and a very bad loss for the Jets. The Jets can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. I like it when teams with alot of talk and attitude gets punched in the mouth.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                Coach Singletary announces that Alex Smith will start this Sunday against the SeaChickens. I hate to say this, but I hope the Niners get blown out and Alex throws 3 INT's. The Alex Smith experiement should have been over and it's going to cost Singletary his job.

I wanted them to put Alex Smith in the game against the Packers, when the Niners went into the spread offense. Troy Smith has problems with accurracy. Dude as missing badly on short routes. With Frank Gore on IR, the Niners should just run the spread from here on out. Singeltary will be fired anyway, what he got to lose? Alex Smith will be cut next year when we get a new coach.

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                Albert Haynsworth suspended for 4 games
                That dude is most highly paid sack of shit in the league. He doesn't put any effort into anything. Even his teammates have turned on him for being lazy and sucking it up for the team.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

At the very least, there are some potential QB's coming up in the draft. I wouldn't hold my breath for Cam Newton, unless Detroit wants to trade down and save money.
                I think Andrew Luck is rated higher than Cam Newton. If the Lions draft a QB, what will they do with Stafford?

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                Yo.

Dandy Don Meredith, Cowboys hero and MNF legend, dies at 72

Tazer
                I'm old enough to have actually watched Monday Night Football when Don Meredith was in the booth. I always love when he sang turn off the lights, the party is over.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  I think Andrew Luck is rated higher than Cam Newton. If the Lions draft a QB, what will they do with Stafford?
                  [/I]
                  Well, what I'm saying is that they'll trade their first pick away to someone else and save the money. Meaning, could be a potential scenario for the 49'ers.

And I don't see how Luck would be rated higher than Newton. I think we're looking at one of the most prolific running/passing QB's since Warren Moon. The kid is as big as Roethlisbergr, but has some amazing touches on his throws. And is faster than Tebow.

Comment

• I don't know if the Niners would move up to draft Newton. Have to wait and see who the new Niners head coach will be first.

The things I heard as why Luck is rated higher than Newton, is that Luck is accurate with his passes, read defenses well, makes good decisions and plays in a Pro style offense.

The Niners will need a QB, but I'm weary. The last couple of times the Niners drafted a QB in the first round, they ended up with Alex Smith and Jim Drunkenmiller.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• lmao love watchin big ben get knocked down like that

Comment

• That shove by Seymour reminded me of the good ol'days of the Raiders and their theme song, The Autumn Wind.

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            So beautiful. Just as beautiful as the hit put on him by that Raven's DT that bloodied his nose.

Comment

• if only the shove had resulted in him missing time lol

Comment

• New play to add to the NFL playbook.

Comment

Working...
                                X