Hi everyone !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone !

Hi ! I was checking for Green lantern fans to talk to and I found this forum very recently. I'm a Green lantern fan, but I'm no expert. I started with blackest night and I absolutely love all the emotions spectrum and the different corps and characters there are. Sure, Jordan, Gardner and all are great, but to discover the other corps and all they have to offer is great. The indigo tribe for example, wow ! Really love this story arc ! So anyway, looking forward to what comes next !
    My pull list : Green lantern, Green lantern corps, Green lantern new guardians, Red lanterns, Demon knights, Stormwatch, Earth 2, World's finest, Batman incorporated, Batman, Detective comics, Suicide squad, The savage hawkman, Green arrow, Wonder woman, The ravagers, Justice league international, Justice league, Justice league dark, Supergirl, Superman, Incredible hulk, Fatale, Game of thrones.

Welcome child.
    Have you read any of the parallax storys yet? (Emerald dawn (I think) and rebirth).
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Welcome.

The Rainbow Brite Corps are what actually led me to quit reading Green Lantern comics.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to see a new face

Comment

Hey Poozer

Comment

ello good sir

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
              Welcome child.
              Have you read any of the parallax storys yet? (Emerald dawn (I think) and rebirth).
              No, I haven't read those stories, but what I do now is a read GL corps (before new 52) from # 1, and after that I'll read GL vol.4 from #1 to 67. Don't know why, but I keep the trades Rebirth and Recharge for the end.

I must say Gardner is my favorite human lantern (when he is in Restoria in #4 with the 3 girls, he rocks!), but Rankor in the RL is making good impression to me so far... I like the fact that we've had his history before he became a RL.

Thanks for the replies to you all by the way, it's going to be fun being here !
              My pull list : Green lantern, Green lantern corps, Green lantern new guardians, Red lanterns, Demon knights, Stormwatch, Earth 2, World's finest, Batman incorporated, Batman, Detective comics, Suicide squad, The savage hawkman, Green arrow, Wonder woman, The ravagers, Justice league international, Justice league, Justice league dark, Supergirl, Superman, Incredible hulk, Fatale, Game of thrones.

Comment

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

Very few of us are experts in GL continuity. Enjoy the site and try not to get offended by those that hate Geoff Johns and/or the various corps. There are also fans.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

GOOD WELCOME, KILOWOG!!!!

Wow! How was that name not taken?

Comment

Apparently when we all joined we thought things like "I'm sure Kilowog and Abin Sur are already taken" and we were wrong.

Comment

I thought that about my user, but I had hope, and so tried anyway =D And wouldn't you know it! It's mine now =D

Welcome, poozer!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

I might of taken the name Parallax if I knew it was avalible. This forum realy is smaller than I thought it'd be which suits me fine!
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilowog View Post
                              No, I haven't read those stories, but what I do now is a read GL corps (before new 52) from # 1, and after that I'll read GL vol.4 from #1 to 67. Don't know why, but I keep the trades Rebirth and Recharge for the end.

I must say Gardner is my favorite human lantern (when he is in Restoria in #4 with the 3 girls, he rocks!), but Rankor in the RL is making good impression to me so far... I like the fact that we've had his history before he became a RL.

Thanks for the replies to you all by the way, it's going to be fun being here !
                              You should read some storys which have vilians outside of the emotional spectrum!

Comment

Working...
                              X