Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy? It's stupid. They claim they want viewers to "catch up," yet they start airing episodes at #19?!? You would think that if they REALLY wanted viewers to catch up, they would, oh, I don't know... Start at the BEGINNING!

Comment

• This is the sound of the final nails being driven into the coffin of this show.

Comment

• Yep.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• I'm not so sure putting episodes on Boomerang means it's going to get cancelled.

I mean they already started showing episodes of the new Ben 10 on Boomerang and that show just barely started up.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
            I'm not so sure putting episodes on Boomerang means it's going to get cancelled.

I mean they already started showing episodes of the new Ben 10 on Boomerang and that show just barely started up.
            I think to post on this thread you must believe that GLAS is never coming back and that Cartoon Network is the Great Satan.

Comment

• I know right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                I think to post on this thread you must believe that GLAS is never coming back and that Cartoon Network is the Great Satan.
                Haha, I guess so! But yeah I just think CN isn't in any hury to renew YJ and GL:TAS for another season and they want to save the remaining episodes for 2013.

Though now that Disney own Stars Wars, I'm guessing that Clone Wars is going to move to DisneyXD and hopefully that will inspire CN to focus more on DC Nations shows and maybe they will back Thundercats too.
                Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  I know right?
                  I gotz nothin' good ta say 'bout them, 'til they gives me back mah Green Latrine!

Comment

• Ah. maybe they're just making room for the inevitable Christmas specials.

Or maybe there's a post-production problem with some of the voice actors we haven't heard squat about.

All will be well.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• A post prodcution problem on episodes that are all in the can and sent to Cartoon Network??
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Another bad sign: the Young Justice comic book is getting cancelled in February.

Comment

• Wasn't that selling quite well, too?

Comment

• Hard to say what "selling well" is with those younger audience titles. None of them are making much of a profit. Unless of course they're My Little Ponies.

Comment

• Yeah, no kidding. That was what, a 100,000+ sellout?

Comment

• Those books typically sell only about 5,000 copies a month. The animated YJ book gets shitcanned in February, but GLTAS gets to live a little longer. Curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X