Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the look, but hearing Timm say that Kilowog was a big fan of using the hammer really disappoints me. I could see them relying on consistency but...if you're going to make a GL cartoon CG you had to know what kind of limits you would have. A hammer for an alien seems wrong and lazy.

Comment

• Writers forget that on his planet, Killowog was very intelligent. He was capable of creating very complex stuctures. He was like an engineer or something IIRC.

Comment

• Very short, but it's something

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/s.../news/?a=23928
        http://www.internationalreview.co.uk/
        Tired of karaoke talent shows? Bored with reality TV programmes populated by the kind of people who think having a personalty disorder constitutes as having a personality? Then you need The International Review in your life and you need it now.

Comment

• Nothing new there though.

Comment

• who was it that made the twitter comment that they just finished working on voice work with JOsh Keaton for GL?
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              who was it that made the twitter comment that they just finished working on voice work with JOsh Keaton for GL?
              Robert Englund aka Freddy Kreuger

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                I like the look, but hearing Timm say that Kilowog was a big fan of using the hammer really disappoints me. I could see them relying on consistency but...if you're going to make a GL cartoon CG you had to know what kind of limits you would have. A hammer for an alien seems wrong and lazy.
                Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                Writers forget that on his planet, Killowog was very intelligent. He was capable of creating very complex stuctures. He was like an engineer or something IIRC.
                Isn't Kilowog known for just bringing the pain and not worrying about what his constructs are (looking at you Kyle)

Comment

• That was Robert Englund

Comment

• Thats what I thought. If Josh is gonna be Hal, like I am really hoping perhaps he will be Atrocitus.....or do you think they would go with a deeper voice for him.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Englund is playing a character from the Spider Guild named Myglom

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2010/0...eries-revealed

Comment

• So villain, yes, Atrocitus no

Comment

• I like the designs it looks good to me, I can't wait for it. Also Josh Keaton would make a good Hal in the series. Glad that they are fighting the Red Lanterns in the series that's cool they take something from series continuity now. I can't wait to see Larfleeze on the show.
                          No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Haha, Larfleeze has a very distinctive voice in my head when I read him.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                              Englund is playing a character from the Spider Guild named Myglom

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2010/0...eries-revealed
                              Thats right I forgot about that. Thanks

Comment

• No prob

Comment

Working...
                                X