Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, epic trailer! I really like First Flight and this one looks even better.
    Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Loved First Flight and can't wait for this, The Trailer looked awesome and Nathan makes a great Hal.
      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Just love it!
        GOING GREEN!

Comment

• I saw the SinCorps and I....

Comment

• Who on Earth is that pink GL?
            GOING GREEN!

Comment

• Which one? I counted like 3 or 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Knight View Post
                Who on Earth is that pink GL?
                Someone not from Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                  Which one? I counted like 3 or 4
                  The one with the strange head.
                  Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                  Someone not from Earth.
                  Ha ha.
                  GOING GREEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                    Someone not from Earth.
                    I'm guessing Kelly Hu's character, and possibly Laira since there's a resemblance and she's dueling someone in yellow armor.

Comment

• The Pink lantern looked like a guy.
                      GOING GREEN!

Comment

Probably Liara, if you're referring to the one that I'm thinking of.

Comment

• He can be seen at 0:47 in the trailer.
                          GOING GREEN!

Comment

• He most likely referrring to Abin since he has no knowledge of anything Gl outside of what he saw in the trailer 4 months ago.

Edit: nm its the wierd triangular one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Edit: nm its the wierd triangular one.
                              Yep.
                              GOING GREEN!

Comment

• Warner Home Video Releases New "Green Lantern: Emerald Knights" Media, Details

Warner Home Video has released the official description and a new image from the upcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knights direct-to-video animated feature. Here is the official trailer for the upcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knight direct-to-video animated feature from the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line. In addition, Warner Home Video has also released a new image from the upcoming title, available below. A description of the feature is also available below.

Please click on the thumbnail above for a closer look.

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights is an all-new DC Universe Animated Original Movie that weaves six interlocking stories of the Green Lantern Corps’ rich mythology around preparations for an attack by an ancient enemy. As the battle approaches, Hal Jordan (voiced by Nathan Fillion, Castle) mentors new recruit Arisia (Elisabeth Moss, Mad Men) in the history of the Green Lantern Corps, telling tales of Avra (the first Green Lantern) and several of Hal’s comrades – including Abin Sur, Kilowog, Laira and Mogo. In the end, Arisia must rise to the occasion to help Hal, Sinestro and the entire Green Lantern Corps save the universe from the destructive forces of Krona. Penned by comic book luminaries Geoff Johns, Dave Gibbons, Peter J. Tomasi, Eddie Berganza, Alan Burnett, Todd Casey and Michael Green & Marc Guggenheim, Green Lantern: Emerald Knights will be distributed June 7 by Warner Home Video as part of the build up to the release of the highly anticipated live action film, Green Lantern, in theatres June 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X