Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they giving a sneak peek of All-Star Superman on this?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Blu-Ray bonus content announced

Warner Brothers Home Video has released detailed information about the bonus features to be found on the upcoming blu-ray release of Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. The blu-ray version will feature over two hours of bonus content including an interview with Geoff Johns and a commentary track with Dan DiDio and Geoff Johns.

Look for Emerald Knights on June 7th, 2011.

Here is the rundown of all the bonus content on the blu-ray release:
      • Featurette:“Only the Bravest: Tales of The Green Lantern Corps”
      • Featurette: “Why Green Lantern Matters: The Talent of Geoff Johns"
      • Feature Film Commentary with Dan DiDio and Geoff Johns
      • Pod: “From Comic Book to Screen: Abin Sur”
      • Pod: “From Comic Book to Screen: Laira Omoto“
      • This short pod will take a peek into Geoff John’s Green Lantern: Secret Origin book, which for the first time, showed fans what really happened to Abin Sur before he crashed landed on Earth, and passed on his ring to Hal Jordan.
      • Bruce Timm’s Picks: Excerpt from “The Siege of Starro! Part One” from Batman: The Brave and The Bold, “Revenge of The Reach!” from Batman: The Brave and The Bold
      • Digital Comic: Green Lantern
      • Sneak Peek at upcoming DC Universe animated movie
      • Sneak Peek at All-Star Superman

Source

Comment

• Some of those bonuses sound like serious fluff pieces. Ugh.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by mrumsey View Post
          Blu-Ray bonus content announced
          Just two posts above you....

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Just two posts above you....
            Crap - that's what I get for not going back a page. Sorry for the repost.

Comment

• Hmmm the one mrumsey posted doesnt have the All-Star Superman part in it. Maybe it was a typo in the last one.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• yes it does.

Comment

• I personally can't wait to see the movie, I'm looking forward to it more so then the live action movie. I just hope that the..."elements" are explained this time, cause it's starting to seem like pre-parallax GL comics where they didn't tell us what the green lantern's light truly is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    yes it does.
                    You're right. I missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
                      cause it's starting to seem like pre-parallax GL comics where they didn't tell us what the green lantern's light truly is.
                      I miss those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post

Warner Home Video has released the initial details for upcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Blu-ray title, including expected bonus content.

Initial press details for the forthcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Blu-ray release have been made available by Warner Home Video. Please note the following details may not be finalized or could change before the official details are released.

*Updated*

Comment

• The cover art looks good but if Hal isn't wearing the white gloves in the animated movie then he shouldn't have them on the front.

~KL~

Comment

• Agreed. It's First Flight costumes, yet they're using comic costumes on the cover. That's going to confuse people.

Comment

• More so than any comic book cover?

Comment

• wow great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X