X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video clip from Emerald Knights

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post

I'm going to be lazy, and cut and paste most of the answers.
      • Audio commentary by Dan DiDio and Geoff Johns
      • A sneak peek at the next DC Universe animated movie, Batman: Year One
      • A behind-the-scenes look at All-Star Superman, the previous an imated DC DVD
      • “Only the Bravest: Tales of the Green Lantern Corps”, a featurette that “reveals and defines the bond that holds together the Green Lanterns’ affection for the ring, and the ring’s unwavering loyalty in return”
      • “Why Green Lantern Matters: The Talent of Geoff Johns”, a featurette about the Chief Creative Officer of DC Entertainment and his “fresh and vibrant storytelling perspective” in which he “discusses his contemporary take on the Green Lantern character and why that character resonates in our culture”
      • “Pod: From Comic Book to Screen: Abin Sur”, described as an on-screen excerpt from Geoff Johns’ Green Lantern Secret Origin book
      • “Pod: Beautiful … But Deadly — From Comic Book to Screen: Laira Omoto”, a “mini-featurette” introducing “one of the Green Lantern Corps’ fiercest warriors”
      • A digital Green Lantern comic book (Green Lantern [Vol. 4] #1)
      • Two TV cartoon episodes (both from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, "The Siege of Starro Part 1" and "Revenge of the Reach")
      Thank You

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
        Thank You

i watched it yesterday on demand.

FUCKING AWSOME!
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Here's my review, folks. Spoilers are in a separate section at the bottom, and labeled accordingly.

http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/201...erald-knights/
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• New Images and Clips from GREEN LANTERN: Emerald Knights

Four new clips, consisting of three interview clips and one clip from the film, along with three new images from the upcoming Green Lantern: Emerald Knights animated feature have been released by Warner Home Video. The new clips are of Henry Rollins who voices Kilowog in the film, they can be viewed at World's Finest. The new images can be found below, so be sure to click for a larger size.

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights is now available for rent-on-demand on select cable providers -- ahead of the Blu-ray/DVD release of the film next Tuesday, June 7. Customers of Comcast, Cablevision and Verizon should check their local On Demand listings for details.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
              Here's my review, folks. Spoilers are in a separate section at the bottom, and labeled accordingly.

http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/201...erald-knights/
              good review and i agree on the krona part and the scripture debate.

all in all i still think its one of the best animated films this year

Comment

• I have gotten DVD yesterday. It's great and a must buy for all GL fans!

Comment

• This new video trailer promotes all three WB GL projects this summer.

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrumsey View Post
                    This new video trailer promotes all three WB GL projects this summer.

+ YouTube Video
                    This is going to be a green summer!!!
                    Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Where is everyone getting this DVD? I didn't think it came out till Tuesday.

My Art My Art II

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerRing View Post
                        Where is everyone getting this DVD? I didn't think it came out till Tuesday.

online pre-orders

Comment

Where is everyone getting this DVD? I didn't think it came out till Tuesday.
                          its also on demand if you have comcast digital cable.

thats how i saw it

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            its also on demand if you have comcast digital cable.

thats how i saw it
                            I use to have Comcast but switched to DirecTV. And they don't have any On Demand channels. So I guess it wont hurt me to wait till Tuesday then I can go out and buy it.

My Art My Art II

Comment

I use to have Comcast but switched to DirecTV. And they don't have any On Demand channels. So I guess it wont hurt me to wait till Tuesday then I can go out and buy it.
                              yea im still buying it

i thought it was awsome

Comment

• In addition to the Amazon litho cel, FYE is offering free posters with reservation (any format of the movie, too) and Best Buy will be offering a Blu-Ray version bundled with a Sinestro figures for $23.

Comment

Working...
                                X