Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a lot better than what I thought it would be. And personally liked the movie besides the costume well basically the mask I hated.....

"I keep My Ring Hand Strong."

Comment

• Not bad. Enjoyable too.

Comment

• I just finally got a chance to watch it, I really enjoyed it. It wasn't too bad, great work on incorporating the Red Lanterns into animated style. Great voice acting.

Comment

• streaming it rn

looks nice

Comment

• didn't expect them to have Reds so soon

Comment

• I really enjoyed the show, kid friendly but not to the point of detracting for adults. Best of all, it's nice to see Hal not being portrayed as a brain dead, petulant child. I'm really excited for this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                yea i got a wedding reception to go to so if i aint to shit faced afterwards ill jump onto a site i know and watch it there
                That's why I hate receptions, the drunks.

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
                didn't expect them to have Reds so soon
                You must've not seen anything about it, then.

Comment

• Goddamn...I was in the middle of a Breaking Bad marathon and missed it. I even forgot to dvr it. Any word on when it reairs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                    Goddamn...I was in the middle of a Breaking Bad marathon and missed it. I even forgot to dvr it. Any word on when it reairs?
                    sent you the episode in pm dave
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I really enjoyed this episode can't wait for the season to start

Comment

• i loved the episode. I really hope sinestro eventually comes around. I cant wait for the season to start.

Comment

• the constructs lacked imagination. it was mostly hammers and fists the whole time. and a drill here and there. but im sure that will change as the show progress.

i never liked the animation style from the beginning. it really lacks definition.

And i cant believe they used the father from that 70's show as a voice and didnt make him a red lantern. he famously played a guy named Red who was always angry lol . but i still enjoyed his part as a green lantern.

also i think i perfer the red lanterns as the mad dogs they are in the comics. the ball one would kiss atrocitus's ass too much and Razor seemed like he doesn't even deserve a ring.

I no this is a show and not a movie but I liked both First Flight and Emerald Warriors much better in pretty much every aspect

Comment

• Good stuff, really good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larfleazy E View Post
                              I no this is a show and not a movie but I liked both First Flight and Emerald Warriors much better in pretty much every aspect
                              Really? You liked First Flight better than this? Because I don't know if you realize, but First Flight was a terrible, terrible movie. I see little to no redeeming qualities in First Flight, where there are many good points to GL:TAS. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on Emerald KNIGHTS because I haven't seen it (and it looked quite good), but First Flight was a crap storm in comparison to this episode.
                              MEH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gray Lantern View Post
                                Really? You liked First Flight better than this? Because I don't know if you realize, but First Flight was a terrible, terrible movie. I see little to no redeeming qualities in First Flight, where there are many good points to GL:TAS. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on Emerald KNIGHTS because I haven't seen it (and it looked quite good), but First Flight was a crap storm in comparison to this episode.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X