• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that is sweet

Comment

• nice..im kinda not liking that symbol too much

Comment

• How many times do I have to repeat myself, hardly anyone likes the logo, but it's a production logo, it probably won't be seen outside of production, the logo will look different on t he posters and promo material.

Comment

• the symbol sucks this we all agree on

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            Seeing as they are stayin true to everything else in the comic do you really they would risk fucking up something as important as the costume and the symbol?????
            Apparently it bears repeating
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
              How many times do I have to repeat myself, hardly anyone likes the logo, but it's a production logo, it probably won't be seen outside of production, the logo will look different on t he posters and promo material.
              There's always a chance that its the real deal.

Comment

• You don't need to repeat yourself

I understand that it's not the fiinal logo for the movie, I have always understood that, it's pretty much the case with most films, I just dont like this representation of the GL symbol or have done since it emerged be it in or out of the film
                http://www.internationalreview.co.uk/
                Tired of karaoke talent shows? Bored with reality TV programmes populated by the kind of people who think having a personalty disorder constitutes as having a personality? Then you need The International Review in your life and you need it now.

Comment

• lol yes i hope it isnt as well

Comment

• i kinda like the symbol...it reminds of stargate

Comment

How many times do I have to repeat myself, hardly anyone likes the logo, but it's a production logo, it probably won't be seen outside of production, the logo will look different on t he posters and promo material.
                      You promise?........ pinky swear?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                        You promise?........ pinky swear?
                        I make no guarantees

Comment

• http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=17060

EXCLUSIVE: Green Lantern Set Report - Costumes
                          Follow the jump to read what I've found out about the film's wardrobe department and costume designs...

DAY 1

While on my scenic tour of the fair city of New Orleans, I happened across a production assistant for Warner Bros' superhero film Green Lantern. After a few hours of casual conversation (and 2 for 1 margaritas), "Marie", as I've decided to call her, enlightened me on several aspects of the film's costume design. Here is the more, er, civilized side of the conversation:

Did you hear about the rumor that Ryan [Reynold's] costume is going to be all CGI?

"Who said it's a rumor, it's how they always planned it."

Always? Ryan said he tried the suit on and it felt snug. What was that about then?

"I don't know, I'm sure they had him try something on the see how the colors worked but from the [beginning of filming] it was always going to be a CG costume. I haven't seen any of those costumes in the warehouse but they could have 'em locked up somewhere else."

Son of a [deleted expletive]! Is that how they're going to do all the other character costumes?

"The aliens? From what I know they're going to be all CG. I don't even think they have the voice actors picked out yet but it's still really early. We only started filming a month ago and stuff changes here every day."

[I didn't bother asking her to clarify which aliens she was referring to. Since Abin Sur and Sinestro have already been cast, I automatically assumed she meant the non-humanoid looking ones including Tomar-Re, Salaak, Kilowog, etc.]

So... where do they keep all the costumes anyway?

"It's like a few blocks away from the studio. The place is huge, look:"

Oh, what I wouldn't give to take a stroll around that room. Maybe they'll have a vintage Air Force bomber jacket in my size!

Green since 1974!

Comment

I make no guarantees
                            You promise that you don't make guarantees?....pinky swear?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                              Oh, what I wouldn't give to take a stroll around that room. Maybe they'll have a vintage Air Force bomber jacket in my size!
                              Why do I get the feeling we're going to get a repeat of the Spider-man costume heist? lol

Comment

• lol at least they would be taking something cooler :P

Comment

Working...
                                X