Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen this image before? It was in the article on Variety.

Comment

• I haven't
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I haven't seen that particular image, but that pose has been drawn far too often to count.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
          I haven't seen that particular image, but that pose has been drawn far too often to count.
          Very true.

Comment

• I just noticed that the ring in that pic looks surprisingly similar to the movie logo we've been seeing, with a stone-like lantern and a jewel in the center.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
              I just noticed that the ring in that pic looks surprisingly similar to the movie logo we've been seeing, with a stone-like lantern and a jewel in the center.

any conformation if the ring itself is cgi?
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                any conformation if the ring itself is cgi?
                No, it's a real prop, Ryan's been seen wearing it, also there's pictures in this thread somewhere of a very blurry ring on his finger.

Comment

I just noticed that the ring in that pic looks surprisingly similar to the movie logo we've been seeing, with a stone-like lantern and a jewel in the center.

i agree it does look similar maybe that means we all got our panties ina bunch for nothing and the image they have been using on set has been in front of us all for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                    i agree it does look similar maybe that means we all got our panties ina bunch for nothing and the image they have been using on set has been in front of us all for a long time
                    Except the image on the left appears to be brand-new...

Comment

Seeing that image to the left made me think of this.

The hair looks exactly the same. The pic just looks a bit tweaked.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                        Seeing that image to the left made me think of this.

The hair looks exactly the same. The pic just looks a bit tweaked.
                        We're actually having a discussion about that right now at CBM

Comment

• yeah i think its a mix of both with a little tweaking could be a redesign for dc who knows

Comment

• Like Iron Man at the time, Green Lantern is considered a secondary character in the superhero pantheon who has his followers, but outside of the nerd herd, the character remains unknown among most moviegoers, and as a result, consumers.
                            I hope that the one wrote that blasphemy will burn in the 8th level of Hell
                            Take a look at my customs

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=939

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonza2814 View Post
                              I hope that the one wrote that blasphemy will burn in the 8th level of Hell
                              Sounds pretty true to me. It's true that GL is one of the highest-selling DC properties right now, but he really doesn't have much fame outside of Comic Book nerds :\ Of course, that'll all change in about a year

Comment

• yeah i agree i hope the movie bumps gl up to the top levels with superman batman, not exactly on their level but at least starting to get mentioned there

Comment

Working...
                                X