Clear All

• and again, Hal Jordan's message to all haters of the GL movie

nuff said lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      i say F@CK THEM

this movie is gonna rock, end of story
      yea i have high hopes for this film.

its martin fucking campbell for christ fucking sakes!

the man got me to enjoy both james bond and zorro.

the guy over at the other board probably has no clue what a good movie is because hes probably some jackhole who is a rocky 5 fan and thinks its the best in the rocky franchise, i bet he even listens to rebecca black wile pinching his nipples and doing a horrible lip-syncing saying its friday its friday.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJayCAW View Post
        and again, Hal Jordan's message to all haters of the GL movie

nuff said lol

please tell me its up for download

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          please tell me its up for download
          actually yes.....he is.........along with Sinestro lol

Comment

actually yes.....he is.........along with Sinestro lol

ok i think im gona have to download these.....

what finishers you give them?

Comment

i bet he even listens to rebecca black wile pinching his nipples and doing a horrible lip-syncing saying its friday its friday.
              Great, now I've got that imagery and that song stuck in my head...

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                pffft don't act like it wasn't on your ipod

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                  pffft don't act like it wasn't on your ipod
                  Damn, there's no "looksaroundshifty" emoticon

Comment

ok i think im gona have to download these.....

what finishers you give them?
                    custom ones, Hal has "Dragon Wings"........sorta like the Pedigree only with the person being lifted way up and then slammed to the ground, Sinestro has "BackStabber" and my custom "Change of the Guard" lol

Comment

• i still can't believe we don't get music artist making official movie songs.... just the songs by the composer even though some of those are good

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                        hey he even could have a blow up doll of justin bieber.....

Comment

custom ones, Hal has "Dragon Wings"........sorta like the Pedigree only with the person being lifted way up and then slammed to the ground, Sinestro has "BackStabber" and my custom "Change of the Guard" lol
                          how did you do the costume? i been trying to do it for weeks.

Comment

how did you do the costume? i been trying to do it for weeks.
                            takes alot of time, but once its figured out its easy....and I never give out formula's lol (I know I'm evil that way lol)

Comment

takes alot of time, but once its figured out its easy....and I never give out formula's lol (I know I'm evil that way lol)
                              i goda say man you do good shit

Comment

• How do people feel about flawed review systems like Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB?

What's to stop Marvel fanboy zombie trolls setting up user accounts over there and purposely writing bad reviews for GL and rated it 1 star?
                                Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
                                you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

Working...
                                X