This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLER-CLONE View Post
    Old School, who's the brunette behind the Flash in that JLA pic? Is it Zatanna in another costume?
    Well I'm not Old School, I'm New School, ok bad joke there, anyways to answer the question that is Zatanna in another costume behind the Flash.

Also It is going to be interesting if Geoff has been looking over the script of the GL movie and who they get to be casted for each character.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by KILLER-CLONE View Post
      Old School, who's the brunette behind the Flash in that JLA pic? Is it Zatanna in another costume?
      yes, this was back in the 80's
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by BrooDLanterN View Post
        [DR. HECTOR HAMMOND] 27-35, Character actor who is austere and impersonal, he is real "scummy." He is a pathologist and also the son of a Senator.
        Please let it be Paul Giamatti...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
          I will agree with you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            He'd be great, I'd also want Timothy Spall for him too.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
              yes, this was back in the 80's
              That was the "tuxedo-esque" costume designed by George Perez, which actually debuted in The New Teen Titans #4 (which came out a few weeks before JLA 187, where Zatanna actually changed the costume magically).

Notice that the Flash and Zatanna are holding hands in that style guide pic. This was during a time when Gerry Conway was introducing a romantic relationship between the two in the JLA title (that also started in JLA 187). It got nixed fairly quickly by the Flash editor when Barry and Fiona started getting serious in the Flash title...

And say, doesn't Black Canary look a little tall in that pic?

DL

Comment

Green Lantern Spoilers From Rob Liefield!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=10365

Green Lantern Spoilers From Rob Liefield!

In an exclusive interview with Nukethefridge.com, Liefield(creator of Deadpool) revealed some very interesting things about Martin Campbell's upcoming Green Lantern adaptation...
                What does Rob Liefield, the man behind Deadpool, Cable, and some of the most lambasted artwork in comic history have to do with the big screen Green Lantern movie? Well, apparently he is very close to the production because he is good friends with the FX supervisors.

When Nukethefridge caught up with him over the weekend at the Frank And Son Collectible Show, Liefield revealed that...

"He has seen most of the storyboards for the Green Lantern film and he claims that it looks fantastic. He said that if they could translate what is on the storyboards to film, the movie would be amazing. Over one-third of the movie is set on OA, the home world of the Green Lanterns. The film will have numerous Green Lanterns, including fan favorite Kilowag and Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) mentor turned archenemy, Sinestro."

If this turns out to be accurate, how cool is it that the movie will be set predominantly in space?! I was worried that they may try to ground the very sci-fi orientated GL comics mostly on Earth. It also means that we will indeed be seeing everyone's favorite Poozer, Kilowog
                Last edited by Guest; 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

We knew all this from the iesb and latinoreview script reviews among others, and the early draft of the script if you were lucky to read it before.

Comment

Still nice to hear again, so don't bust his chops too much there West....
                    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Didn't mean to be rude or anything. He just got my hopes up. lol

Comment

Yes I think we are all anxiously looking for signs that this movie is still alive and well. News has been rare as of late, and the rumor sights are starting to recycle past articles. Sorry gents! My drill Sergeant used to always tell me to "PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL NUMB NUTS!"

Comment

That's good to hear, I am glad to hear more good news about the GL movie.

Comment

What is the timeframe we can expect to see the actual GL symbol they'll use for the film? I remember the Superman "S" was out long before the film and so was Nolan's Batsymbol...I'm interested to see it since we'll be bombarded with that particular symbol for a while on all merchandise and I'm wondering how stylized it'll become...

Comment

Yeah that is a good question I hope we see the symbol soon too.

Comment

Last I heard principle Photography wasn't supposed to begin till mid November so it will be at least 3 or 4 months after that, that we will get a teaser trailer or poster art.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                                X