Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Lantern #67 Pushed Back To July smmfh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    i'm sorry but what's the point of Aftermath if everything just gets rebooted in Sep., in fact what's the point in this War if it too is rebooted after Sep.?
    why not everything else is getting the boot (also everything's getting the a new #1 so that tells me that we're starting over baby......... AGAIN )
    Because all signs point to the majority of GL continuity being carried over to the relaunch? Just like the batbooks.

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
      Because all signs point to the majority of GL continuity being carried over to the relaunch? Just like the batbooks.
      oh really, then why is Dick no longer Batman2
      IonFan
      Forum Member
      Last edited by IonFan; 06-11-2011, 07:36 AM. Reason: me f@ck up good lol

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

oh really, then why Dick is no longer Batman2
        Dick may no longer be Batman but his time as Batman hasn't been erased from continuity. Snyder confirmed this in an interview and said that there would be in story reasons given for him going back to the Nightwing identity.

So yea, I believe that the Bat and GL franchises will be mostly unchanged by the relaunch seeing as they're DC's most successful books atm.

Comment

well i hope your right cause everything else has me worried

IonFan says

Comment

well i hope your right cause everything else has me worried
            Yeah you don't have to worry about Batman or Green Lantern they aren't being as badly rebooted like the others.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

is his suit being altered? (G L)

Comment

well from that one pic they've given us it doesn't look like it

IonFan says

Comment

Yeah, it's been confirmed in interviews that the Batman and Green Lantern books are mostly untouched and unaffected, despite a very few changes.

All we know for Green Lantern costumes so far is that Hal and Guy look the same. Still waiting on John and Kyle's looks.

Comment

well anyway back to topic

i'm upset about the delay but we're getting a movie this month so that makes up for it lol

IonFan says

Comment

well from that one pic they've given us it doesn't look like it
                      Well there are some minor changes to the costume like Armored shoulders. and maybe some more who knows.

I just hope Hal is in the Green Lantern book but I see no reason why he wouldn't be the star with whoever the new Lantern will be.
                      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

So what if this issue isn't out by the time the movie comes out. A good shop owner will point them to Rebirth, Sinestro Corps War, Emerald Dawn, Secret Origin, Blackest Night, Emerald Knights, Hard traveling Heroes, JLA: Year One.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                          So what if this issue isn't out by the time the movie comes out. A good shop owner will point them to Rebirth, Sinestro Corps War, Emerald Dawn, Secret Origin, Blackest Night, Emerald Knights, Hard traveling Heroes, JLA: Year One.
                          My LCS has different section of trades, one showcasing Thor, one for Green Lantern and another for Captain America.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                            My LCS has different section of trades, one showcasing Thor, one for Green Lantern and another for Captain America.
                            That's a smart LCS.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                              That's a smart LCS.
                              Yeah, I'm good friends with the people who run it, they are.

Comment

A new reader coming in from the film won't be jumping on at #67, anyway. Still a pain to have the delay in concluding the Krona story.

Comment

Working...
                                X