Blackest Night #1 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prime View Post
    That was definitely A skull. You can see the hole he dug was right in front of his unmarked grave.
    fixed.

Comment

cool beans.
      can't wait for the issue.
      "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Is Black Hand talking to the KKK? Are they behind the blackest night?!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
          fixed.

But seriously, it shows right there that he just took that skull out of Bruce's grave. I mean it's right NEXT to Thomas and Martha Wayne's tombstone. Meaning it's BRUCE'S.

Comment

It's going to be interesting how Johns connects Bruce to Blackest Night and Final Crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
              Anybody else get a bad feeling about Coast City after the third page, looks to me like The Black Lanterns are going to see just how without fear that city really is. Man this is really going to be great, I haven't been this excited for an issue of a comic to come out since the last issue of SCW and the first issue of GL Rebirth this is going to be insane.
              Yeah, I was always curious how Coast City's own arc would flow into TBN and I think you're right.

Comment

DUN DUN DUUUNN! Coast City is now the city of the Living Dead! We saw that coming.

Comment

*Sees The Preview.....Wets herself.....Sees It Again...* Damn another large laundry day

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Art looks amazing! I LOVE IAVAN REIS' work! he is the reason y i picked up Green lantern in the first place n now that hes back! this is going to kick a$$! and coast city i feel bad for if they get owned after all the renovation and finally getting people to come back lol.

Comment

Man What a little preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

i know some1 who read it and says it is AMAZING! he wount give me any details though ,but he says its one of the best issue he has read! (from entire DC universe and he reads a ton of stuff cuz he gets it for free!) The only thing he told me was that big things happen in the first issue! (deaths maybe)

Comment

Ive got to be really really good and not read this thread tomorrow or any involving Blackest Night as I dont get it till thursday (why I had to live in the UK I dont know) and cant wait to read it and hope for it not to be spoiled by my lack of control to read someones opinion

also

700 POSTS

Comment

Originally posted by red lantern randy View Post
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            Blackhand you nasty bastard!!! Can't wait for this issue tomorrow!!!

Comment

All I know is I'm going to start wearing Depends when I read these issues. Ivan Reis is starting to surpass EVS as my favorite GL artist.

Comment

this topic needs some sticky treatment
                                HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Working...
                                X