Blackest Night #1 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
    All I know is I'm going to start wearing Depends when I read these issues. Ivan Reis is starting to surpass EVS as my favorite GL artist.
    I feel ya, those rings flying off are wicked man!!! Great artwork!

Comment

from that preview, is it just me or do you guys want that badge there wearing to respect the ones that died in coast citys destruction, kinda like the cancer one but green and Id wear the green one lol

Am I the only one who'd wear that??

Comment

Originally posted by Ninty View Post
        from that preview, is it just me or do you guys want that badge there wearing to respect the ones that died in coast citys destruction, kinda like the cancer one but green and Id wear the green one lol

Am I the only one who'd wear that??
        It would be cool if those ribbons were one of the goodies given away with a BN purchase in addition to the Black Lantern rings; kind of like all that stuff that was included when Superman died (i.e. the patch, t-shirt, etc.).

Comment

Kool not the only one then, but I think people would get confused and say isnt it supposed to be pink and obviously us GL fans would say No its green for the ones you died in coast city...

Comment

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Comment

whoa it actually has the current month

Comment

Its like waiting for christmas the next morning when we were kids.

I thought this would never come.

Comment

Originally posted by oh the horror View Post
                  Its like waiting for christmas the next morning when we were kids.

I thought this would never come.
                  I know right! I remember seeing the preview pages after the Sinestro Wars and thinking how the he!! am I going to wait so long for this epic arc!!! Now it's amost here, so exciting! I had wish I found this board a long time ago.

Comment

I actually took the day off from work (asshole eh?) just so i could be at my comic book shop as soon as it opens to pick this up. Luckily, i have vacation days still, so im going to get paid just to go comic book hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by oh the horror View Post
                      I actually took the day off from work (asshole eh?) just so i could be at my comic book shop as soon as it opens to pick this up. Luckily, i have vacation days still, so im going to get paid just to go comic book hunting.
                      you suck...i have to wait until 12:00 pm

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        wow, I already smell a connection between the events of FC, and BN. Blah.
                        What, the connection being that BN acknowledges that FC actually happened? Martian Manhunter and Batman died... that it happened in FC is hardly a big "connection."

Originally posted by methos View Post
                        don't think it's Bruce's skull... i think it's Thomas Wanes' skull... worse in my opinion
                        It's definitely Bruce's... or at least, it's supposed to be. I'm still not convinced the body Superman found in FC was the real article... though you would think that Black Hand would be able to spot a phony.

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
                        Anybody else get a bad feeling about Coast City after the third page, looks to me like The Black Lanterns are going to see just how without fear that city really is.
                        It's not that subtle.

Comment

I'll have to wait later, BAM doesn't put out the new stuff until around 5pm

Comment

Yeah...I will have to wait even more.

Comment

least you guys get it tomorrow and not thursday like me

Comment

Originally posted by Ninty View Post
                                least you guys get it tomorrow and not thursday like me
                                I have to wait till Thursday too. Won't be able to make it to my LCS tomorrow .

Comment

Working...
                                X