Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be time to try a digital comic. Rebirth #1 is on Comixology for $2.99.

https://www.comixology.com/DC-Univer...XJpZXNTbGlkZXI

Speaking of Rebirth, I wonder how many people Geoff Johns refunded.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
      No one cares about hawkman

~M~

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Speaking of Rebirth, I wonder how many people Geoff Johns refunded.
        I may have to buy it digitally too :/

As far as how many people he actually refunded...

~M~

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          So, I went to my LCS yesterday. They ordered the second printing of Rebirth, and were shorted their entire order. They literally got NONE. So I STILL haven't had a chance to read it, even at the new, jacked up price. I assume my experience MUST be atypical. You would think DC would want to make it EASY to pick this issue up, but given how instantly the first run sold out, and the fact that apparently the second run wasn't large enough to fulfill orders, I'm wondering what's going on...
          On the upshot, Rebirth was kind of its own thing. From the individual Rebirths and #1s I've read anything you might need to know from that issue (which isn't much) is recapped.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              So, I went to my LCS yesterday. They ordered the second printing of Rebirth, and were shorted their entire order. They literally got NONE. So I STILL haven't had a chance to read it, even at the new, jacked up price. I assume my experience MUST be atypical. You would think DC would want to make it EASY to pick this issue up, but given how instantly the first run sold out, and the fact that apparently the second run wasn't large enough to fulfill orders, I'm wondering what's going on...
              Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Midtown comics has some available too, though they're variants so they're more expensive plus you'll have to pay shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                No notes, and favorite covers?
                I have been slacking off haven't I? Here they are without further ado:
                • I really wish someone else was writing Blue Beetle, if someone like Steve Orlando was on the book I might be inclined to check it out, Giffen though? Ehhhh.
                • I just can't see how Percy is a good fit for Teen Titans...too wordy.
                • The Parliament of Owls having a "giant owl monster" seems like a bit much.
                • This batbook crossover so close to the launch of these books is probably a sign of things to come unfortunately. DC's gunna have to find ways to build in breaks for the normal teams.
                • Simon inviting Jessica over for a family dinner sounds hilarious.
                • Does anyone honestly think the premise for the new Red Hood book is a good idea?
                • Very disappointed that Super Sons won't be debuting this month like originally planned, I wonder if we'll ever actually see it and JLA.
                • Covers I like:

Boo. Hiss.

Comment

Its true.

Comment

I don't like the new MO for the Red Hood title either. Making him in a messed up version of the trinity with Bizarro and Artemis sounds like shitty fanfic. A new take on the Challengers From Beyond would be cool to see with 'Hood, Kyle Rayner, and a couple more characters...

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                      [*]Simon inviting Jessica over for a family dinner sounds hilarious.
                      I can attest that the dinner with strangers is terrifying to agoraphobes/socialphobes. It's like torture.

Comment

• I can't BELIEVE nobody every thought of the name Godspeed for a speedster before. It's so goddamn brilliant that I'm shocked it hasn't been done already. Especially after Waid and Johns' runs.

Comment

• Justice League #1 Variant by Yanick Paquette

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                            I can't BELIEVE nobody every thought of the name Godspeed for a speedster before.
                            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                              I can't BELIEVE nobody every thought of the name Godspeed for a speedster before. It's so goddamn brilliant that I'm shocked it hasn't been done already. Especially after Waid and Johns' runs.
                              Same thing I was thinking. You'd think it'd be for a hero rather than a villain though...

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                                Justice League #1 Variant by Yanick Paquette

They need to get Yanick on Aquaman IMMEDIATELY! He looks perfect.

~M~

Comment

Working...
                                X