Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't complain in the presence of customers who enjoy the books. Those that do not, I try to steer towards books I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      I don't complain in the presence of customers who enjoy the books. Those that do not, I try to steer towards books I like.
      Yeah, that makes sense. It's good to show that even if you don't like where a company is going, good things can still make it through or you can check out the indie talent.

Comment

• My local shop owner only vents on the industry in front of customers like me, who are already jaded and venomous. The rest he hides his toxicity from and lets them enjoy the hobby. I can only assume Michael does that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Dave is going to be so mad when he buys that issue and they're only on the cover of the book.
          Man, I am going to have to buy Justice League come September now too! This is going to bring me up to 4 monthly titles. Every time I think I'm OUT...they pull me back IN!

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like an interesting approach. But that Saturn Girl costume needs to change. It looks like she wet her pants.

Comment

• Comment

• ...For God's sake, Miller, stop writing comics and just order delivery from Pizza Hut for the rest of your sad life.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• DC Comics SEPTEMBER 2019 Solicitations

Comment

• John Byrne Doom Patrol omnibus! And it includes the few 80's DP stories he did too!

Comment

• Batman/Superman #1 Preview
                        Writer: Joshua Williamson
                        Artist: David Marquez

Comment

• Dial H and Wonder Twins are being solicited as 12 issue maxi series. Is Naomi already over, or is her appearance in the Superman book gonna lead to something? Could SHE be the new immortal character that leads into the new LoSH book?

The Terrifics are STILL going?! Twenty issues for a new team series is kind of a big deal... but I wanted more Sideways, Damage, and Brimstone...!

Hawkman is still going! I hope the return of the JSA to continuity helps his title be the best book it can be.

The new Future Barry from Flash Year One is in the Batman Beyond future! THAT is interesting, but I liked the new female Flash they introduced just before the New52....

DC needs to keep trying to use some of the other characters left on the shelves rather than give Harley Quinn another 3 books in the month of September. I need more cosmic DCU in my life because the Justice League in it's various forms in space in 2 out of 3 titles just isn't doing it for me. And I shouldn't have to buy a DCeased one-shot to get a Mr. Miracle/Big Barda fix.

Tom Taylor is killing it on the DCeased book though. Enough with letting him bring about the end in non-canon alternate universes like this and Injustice... let the man write some mainstream in-universe stuff already! He'd be perfect for something like the New Gods, the GLC, some new JL spin-off, etc.

DC needs to stop toying with my emotions having Charlton greats like the Question and Ted Kord/Blue Beetle show up in various books... just give them both their own titles back!

Comment

• I feel like it's important to note that Dial H and Wonder Twins are upgraded from six issue minis to twelve issues each. They are not ongoings cut back to minis. But that's great news, both books are excellent.
                            And Naomi had always been a miniseries with promises of more to come. She could indeed be the mysterious protagonist of Millennium, good call.

And I fully agree on Tom Taylor. The only in-continuity DCU story he wrote has been in a recent Batman Annual. It's time he gets promoted to a team book (his X-Men Red was the best X-Men book in years), or maybe a new Hellblazer title.

Comment

• THR: DC to Replace 'Vertigo' and Other Imprints with Age Rating Labels

Comment

• DC:

Comment

Working...
                                X