X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is on my shelf:

Comment

• Yeah... we DO exist. Haven't you ever noticed anytime comicvine.com posts artwork and commissions from cons there always seems to be one or two for the Rocketeer? It's not one guy traveling to cons getting all of them...

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
        Yeah... we DO exist. Haven't you ever noticed anytime comicvine.com posts artwork and commissions from cons there always seems to be one or two for the Rocketeer? It's not one guy traveling to cons getting all of them...

~M~
        Nope, never noticed.

Comment

• Almost every group of commissions they post has the Rocketeer to the point I made a folder on my desktop to save some of the better ones after about three months of seeing them. Since Peter David wrote the novel IDW should try and get him for a Rocketeer mini or something just so everything they churn out isn't shit.

~M~

Comment

• I had my Rocketeer phase back in the day. I had all of the Dave Stevens comics as they came out, and a few goodies along the way like the audio comic, a tin sign, and some other stuff. Saw the movie in the theater. Once Dave Stevens stopped working on the strip, I lost any interest in continuing with it.

Comment

• It was sad back when he died in '08, I loved the art he did for Betty Paige. Still, I think with somebody like Peter David who understood what made the character great, a new series wouldn't be bad compared to all the crap they've produced lately. The last several writers and minis just didn't seem to know what to do with him. Half of them barely seemed to understand the WWII era...

~M~

Comment

• Trinity Art by Francis Manapul

Comment

• Tim Seeley is now a DC Exclusive.

Comment

• The Suicide Squad #2 back up will have art by Ivan Reis per Bleeding Cool.

The second Prez miniseries previously slated for later this year has been cancelled, there will be a 12 page election special however.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA From a miniseries to 12 pages. That's gotta crush them.

Comment

• As someone who loved Prez I'm pretty sad to hear the news, at least Mark Russell is still writing The Flintstones.

Speaking of which, The Flintstones > Future Quest > Scooby Apocalypse > Wacky Raceland.

Comment

• I have Flintstones but I probably won't read it. smh

Comment

• Why not?

Comment

• 12 pages? Where? Not as a single comic, is it? [I clicked the link but the twit was gone already.]

I gave up on Scooby. I don't dig Giffen's humor. I'm still reading Raceland, just because that's the show of all them that I was actually a fan of.
                              Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 08-12-2016, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                the show of all them that I was actually a fan of.
                                You weren't a fan of the old Scooby and Johnny Quest shows? I barely was able to watch the old Quest, because that was being replaced with the "Real Adventures" reboot when I was watching cartoons, but I can't even begin to guess how many Scooby episodes I've seen over the years.
                                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X