• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomsday Clock #10 Art by Gary Frank

Comment

Oh my lord. I just jizzed in my pants.

Comment

You're going to be so mad when you buy the issue and this is the only page they appear on.

Comment

Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            You're going to be so mad when you buy the issue and this is the only page they appear on.
            You laugh but it's probably what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              Hmmm....

That is SO awesome.

Comment

I guess we know Guy's fate now.

Comment

I'm not reading this. What is Guy's fate?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    I'm not reading this. What is Guy's fate?
                    Dr. Manhattan crushes Guy's ring to dust. With their supposed to be a dead GL in Heroes in Crisis so this really made Guy the most likely victim.

Comment

^So a main-universe GL did appear in Doomsday Clock? Now, I really am torn.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        ^So a main-universe GL did appear in Doomsday Clock? Now, I really am torn.
                        Hal, John, and Jessica along with Guy are part of a group sent to confront Dr. Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                          Dr. Manhattan crushes Guy's ring to dust. With their supposed to be a dead GL in Heroes in Crisis so this really made Guy the most likely victim.
                          Is that all? I thought it must be something a bit more final than that given how people were talking. If he doesn't die during that confrontation, I would assume he'd just get a new ring pretty much immediately.

Comment

I read that issue online. It very much reminded me of CoIE when the big posse of heroes went to Qward to confront the Anti Monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                              Those 12 issues of Watchmen are pretty much comic gospel to me. I never wanted to see that work cashed in on. And for the longest time that was the case, until Paul Levitz stepped down. Sadly, I think it was overturned the day he wasn't around to enforce that old decree. I just won't support any of it.
                              Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                              I read that issue online. It very much reminded me of CoIE when the big posse of heroes went to Qward to confront the Anti Monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Is that all? I thought it must be something a bit more final than that given how people were talking. If he doesn't die during that confrontation, I would assume he'd just get a new ring pretty much immediately.
                                The fact that he has yet to be assigned to a book after GLC's cancellation has me thinking that they're pulling the trigger and killing him off. Way too many GLs from earth now.

Comment

Working...
                                X