• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only just begun to offend!!!!!
    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

West doesnt listen to our show unless its mutant-heavy.....remember?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So I tore apart Black Widow for nothing?

Comment

• Yo.

that depends: was ScarJo smiling when ya finished?

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• The Hammer of God was definitely a cool character. I too was sad to see him go. I'm too tired to review your review. I had to turn it off after you started repeating yourself and spoiling Cap 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              The Hammer of God was definitely a cool character. I too was sad to see him go. I'm too tired to review your review. I had to turn it off after you started repeating yourself and spoiling Cap 2.

The sins of the book are enough that it deserves repeating, though I don't remember spoiling Cap 2 at any point during the review...

Comment

• Something about SHIELD being incompetent and how they seem to be headed towards a similar path as the MCU SHIELD did in Cap 2.

Comment

• Yo.

given the above comment, this is prolly fearless' immediate reaction:

all of that effort, and for nothing.......

*giggles quietly, then sneaks away like the evil yellow bastiche he is......*

Tazer

Comment

• I don't know what you guys were talking about earlier in the episode, but I think it went too long. Some casts should be 2hrs long, yours is not one of them. I know it must be a little awkward hearing criticism after 100 something episodes but there it is. lol I think the show's format is good. One main book that everyone must read/review and books that everyone wants to review. That opens it up for some great rants, except the latter makes for a dull listen if its a book I'm not interested in. There are only so many sighs and grunts a man can listen to before he has to turn it off completely. So, just try to keep the negative reviews to a shorter length. Especially if there isn't any conversation going. A bad rant can make an honest review of a bad book, horrible...for you.

Comment

• Well now, my wasted effort and subsequent criticism (you couldn't have kept that negative rant short, West?) have made me a sad panda.

Comment

• Yo.

........wait, U want us to trim the negativity, which is my fave part of all this? ya want to to "douse the fire", so to speak??

hrrmmm, how to respond? HOW. TO. RESPOND.

oh yea, this'll do it:

Tazer
                        Tazer
                        That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                        Last edited by Tazer; 04-20-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                          Well now, my wasted effort and subsequent criticism (you couldn't have kept that negative rant short, West?) have made me a sad panda.

I didn't rant. I didn't even talk about your review yet. lol

Comment

• Yo.

WARNING: this latest show was prolly our crudest *yet* (and yes, B. Singer is mentioned quite a bit.......)

Tazer
                            Tazer
                            That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                            Last edited by Tazer; 04-22-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• oh man, sorry I missed this one.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Ugh. That's not encouraging a listen. Nothing says comics talk like a bad rape joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X