Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Paul Walker Manwhich joke?? Sound better???
    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      Ugh. That's not encouraging a listen. Nothing says comics talk like a bad rape joke.
      yep, some of them joke were quite flaming indeed (which worked on multiple levels too, when ya think about it!)......

but hey, I think IG took heed of yur "proper rant length" -advice, so perhaps that might be worth it to ya?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So, when do you think Iggy will be done editing the episode???

Comment

• After he gets back from Hawaii...

Comment

• We will never see him again.... lol

Comment

• Yo.

nah, we will.....he'll just be doing the show with his back to a wall from now on.

and any talk of Xmen-films will be more tense from now on.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• With Apologies to Mr. Singer: Episode #163

Okay look for the first time I am placing a warning before you hit the play button. This podcast has jokes that I personally do not condone, however I will not censor it because I find it offensive. So if you do not wish to hear sensitive and jokes in poor taste then don’t listen. You have been warned. The gang discusses the latest X-Men: Days of Futures Past trailers, Spider-Man teaming up with other heroes on the big screen, and The Amazing Spider-Man video game delayed for X-Box One users. The gang then reviews Uncanny X-Men #20, X-Men #13, Nightcrawler #1, and Fantastic Four #1. Finally because of Easter the crew dishes out who they want brought back. See y’all next week.

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...r-episode-163/
                Marvelous Iggy
                God Of Turtles
                Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 04-23-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• LOL, definitely going to listen to this one.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• With Apologies to Mr. Singer: Episode #163

Okay, look: for the first time I am placing a warning before you hit the play button. This podcast has jokes that I personally do not condone, however I will not censor it because I find doing so offensive. So if you do not wish to hear insensitive comments and jokes in poor taste, then don’t listen. You have been warned. The gang discusses the latest X-Men: Days of Futures Past trailers, Spider-Man teaming up with other heroes on the big screen, and The Amazing Spider-Man video game delayed for X-Box One users. Then we review Uncanny X-Men #20, X-Men #13, Nightcrawler #1, and Fantastic Four #1. Finally, because of Easter the crew dishes out who they want brought back to life. See y’all next week.

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...r-episode-163/

fixed

Tazer
                    Tazer
                    That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                    Last edited by Tazer; 04-24-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      With Apologies to Mr. Singer: Episode #163
                      also: wuuuuuuuuss.

Tazer

Comment

• Good on ya for covering your bases, IG.

Comment

• I have to say, you all weren't nearly as offensive as I was hoping. The most offensive thing I heard is Ben introducing Brian being from the "GREAT STATE" of Massachusetts. Eesh, think about the children!

And I call shenanigans on Mysterio not being able to carry a movie. If anything, he's extremely easy to carry movie. Talk about interesting special effects, there is no limit with what you can do with Mysterio. He's able to hit Spidey in all the personal spots that would translate well to the feels. Bringing back hallucinations and machinations of Uncle Ben. If Gwen Stacy dies, then can bring her back and pull the heart strings that way. You can do ANYTHING.

Also, in terms of expanding on the Spider-Man universe, I'd watch the shit out of a Black Cat movie.
                          JohnnyV
                          Pictionary Master
                          Last edited by JohnnyV; 04-24-2014, 05:38 PM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Mysterio would be a great villain for a Spidey movie

Comment

• Do you ppl have a voicemail yet?

Comment

• What do you mean, "you people?"
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X