Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
    You ok Doc?
    Yea I just really didn't like almost all of the comics I read today.

So so crappy... and last week was so so not crappy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Wow.

Fucking wow.

Enjoy reading Red Lanterns : Tales of an angry teenage girl named Atrocitus

I actually laughed out loud and blurted "the hell!!!"

Seriously.

Seriously.

You guys.

Seriously.QUOTE]

the psychologist was very unexpected......

and doc this really isnt the first time he showed a soft side either he showed it also in gl 61 with the whole if your going to judge me then judge me debate with spectre
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Damn retailers are taking advantage of this issue I saw a booth that was selling it for 15 the lowest price i found for it was 7 bucks!! But It was a good start in my opinion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

I loved this comic and eagerly await the next issue

Comment

This was really good and really great #1 issue bringing you into the mind of Atrocitus and knowing his pain and thoughts. I really like Atrocitus and I hope we see some more new Red Lanterns. I was glad to see this being really good because I wasn't sure with Milligan's writing but I definitely believed in this book.
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

I mostly enjoyed it... I think this might eventually end up being what I'd call a "guilty pleasure" book.

I'm a little iffy on the Red Lanterns becoming just another superhero group (essentially), and I'm even more iffy on the blood-vomit -- it used to be like this highly, highly corrosive acid (like equivalent or worse than Alien blood) that could eat right through GL energy shields... now it, like, barely causes a skin rash.

Comment

Atrocitus wanted to be a psychologist? Thatīs.. so random. Yeah, itīs a good thing for my inner fears that I have a 2 meter tall alien with sharp teeth as my psychologist.
                Well, to be fair, if YOU were a 2 meter tall alien with sharp teeth (like the rest of the folks on his planet) it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  Well, to be fair, if YOU were a 2 meter tall alien with sharp teeth (like the rest of the folks on his planet) it wouldn't be much of a problem.
                  Whoa whoa whoa...Meters? Last time I checked you were from AMERICA! FEET BROTHER. WE MEASURE IN FEET and INCHES.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    Whoa whoa whoa...Meters? Last time I checked you were from AMERICA! FEET BROTHER. WE MEASURE IN FEET and INCHES.
                    Tell that to Orion Pax (who DOESN'T live in America). I copied and pasted the description because I was too lazy to type it out again. (Much less convert the measurements.)

Comment

I still canīt imagine Atro as a psychologist..

Comment

Yeah, that's kind of the downside when you design your villains to look as horrifying as they are supposed to BE. You can't really make that call and then expect anybody to be able to easily picture them in a less horrifying role.

Comment

I think if he was a psychologist he'd probably kill his patience before he had the chance to say anything, just because he tried to talk. Yeah I think that would be a pretty painful sight to think about.

Comment

I picked up this book and a Ghost Rider story broke out.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              I picked up this book and a Ghost Rider story broke out.

What?

Comment

The spirit of vengeance is what Ghost Rider is about. And thus, Atrocitus new purpose, a force of vengeance. This issued demonstrated what Dr. Naysay told me awhile back, that in the absence of War, the Red Lanterns probably just sit around. This series tries to put the Red Lantern to good use.

Thus, welcome Ghost Riderville, popluation Atrocitus.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X