Would you? Kyle would.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missferris View Post
    Yep, Hal is also a romantic like Kyle. He just doesn't do walking celery sticks.
    Just women that screw with his mind and cheat on him.

...and don't knock that celery stick until you've tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      Just women that screw with his mind and cheat on him.

...and don't knock that celery stick until you've tried it.
      Pfft, Kyle would have cheated on Donna if she didn't nip that shit in the bud pronto. The ball was in Allison's court and she's the one who didn't let anything happen, not Kyle. And when it comes to Jade and Kyle, separation and lack of communication and bad writing happens. Don't diss the Jadester. She's prime poonanie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gauntlet101010 View Post
        Becuase she's UGLY!
        beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ugly people need love too..

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
          beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ugly people need love too..
          Kyle romanticized her because she was alone and isolated for years ... that is creepy, mang.

Comment

You can't tell me that bony ass, those ribs, that bony hip and those bony limbs feel the same with the lights off. No way.
            Her boobs are still decent and she's cute in the face. I don't usually go for skinny women, but I'd imagine it'd be the same kinda thing as sex with a crackhead.

~KL~

Comment

Pfft, Kyle would have cheated on Donna if she didn't nip that shit in the bud pronto. The ball was in Allison's court and she's the one who didn't let anything happen, not Kyle. And when it comes to Jade and Kyle, separation and lack of communication and bad writing happens. Don't diss the Jadester. She's prime poonanie.
              You think so? Kyle was written to have the aura of the All-American boy, not end up in an episode of Galactic Cheaters. Promiscuity is more of Hal's M.O... and prime poontang or not, Jade was written to look like a cheating skank looking for a Louisiana Hot Link to fill her Grand Canyon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                Her boobs are still decent and she's cute in the face. I don't usually go for skinny women, but I'd imagine it'd be the same kinda thing as sex with a crackhead.

~KL~

You're right, her face is totally cute!

You think so? Kyle was written to have the aura of the All-American boy, not end up in an episode of Galactic Cheaters. Promiscuity is more of Hal's M.O... and prime poontang or not, Jade was written to look like a cheating skank looking for a Louisiana Hot Link to fill her Grand Canyon.
                That was such bad OOC writing, you can't blame her And come on, Kyle was secretly thinking "bad thoughts" about Allison that he had admitted, was creating constructs of her in his hand posing sexily and talking to them, and then was inviting her to pose naked for him ... there was no way that if she wanted something to happen, he wouldn't have let it happen. Donna nipped that shit in the bud because she's a gangster.

Comment

Yo.

Kyle likes his vegetables. Jade is green, Natu looks like a tomato and this girl looks like a walking broccoli/celery stick.
                  lol. You know, Jade does have clorophyll in her blood. So this just might be a sound theory.
                  so his next luv-target is either Poison Ivy, or chubby Ol' Ms. Han who owns the produce market down the street, and get the ripest, thickest eggplants in town?

ahhh, understood: Kyle is just a dirty veggie-fetishist.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  WIN!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

Even without Johns, Hal got into a LOT of relationships all on his own. It really wasn't just him and Carol. And Arisia. By the end of Vol 3, he actually decided he loved Olivia Reynolds. And, apparently, he had a fling with Power Girl in JLE. And in early Volume 3 he was had Rose. And that's not even really getting into the string of relationships he was in during Volume 2.

Admittingly, none of the chicks he was with were ugly.
                    fling nothing!! its pretty much accepted fact that Hal is the only man to have ever cracked her thighs open..............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Kyle likes his vegetables. Jade is green, Natu looks like a tomato and this girl looks like a walking broccoli/celery stick.
                      Maybe when he's alone Kyle screws vegetables,or at least has a veggist.If he's turned on by them,he should screw Poison Ivy,or Olapet(and if he wants to go bi,Medphyll)

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                      Yo.

fling nothing!! its pretty much accepted fact that Hal is the only man to have ever cracked her thighs open..............

Tazer
                      Yeah,screw DC for saying they didn't and Equinox was an immaculate conception,Hal is Equinox's daddy!Which makes me think,with Power Girl's sizable cleavage he'd have a fun time in the bun.If you catch my drift

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                        Maybe when he's alone Kyle screws vegetables,or at least has a veggist.If he's turned on by them,he should screw Poison Ivy,or Olapet(and if he wants to go bi,Medphyll)

Yeah,screw DC for saying they didn't and Equinox was an immaculate conception,Hal is Equinox's daddy!Which makes me think,with Power Girl's sizable cleavage he'd have a fun time in the bun.If you catch my drift
                        Let's just hope he doesn't get a hold of the many phallic shaped vegetables...

Comment

@Gauntlet101010 I meant Kyle written by Johns seems to have the biggest crush on Hal - and sometimes the reverse, LOL!

And while it's quite OT, guys, I suppose all of you guys that love to that call Jenny a slut do despise Dick Grayson to an insane degree, don't you?

Comment

Well, if we're talking about Kyle's man-love, I think he and Guy heap it on more than he and Hal.

Comment

Well, if we're talking about Kyle's man-love, I think he and Guy heap it on more than he and Hal.
                              Pfft, Kyle and Guy is a fleeting man love thing. Wally and Kyle is where it's at.

Comment

Pfft, Kyle and Guy is a fleeting man love thing. Wally and Kyle is where it's at.
                                I don't think Wally will give Kyle much fun,considering he's the Fastest Man Alive(shot for lame pun).Plus,Kyle already has skills in colouring and carving carrots.

Comment

Working...
                                X