Would you? Kyle would.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my women with a little more 'meat' on their bones
    "My name is Kyle Rayner. When I was a kid, I never could decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. Now I know. I'm Green Lantern. I'm a hero."

Comment

Originally posted by MunkyX View Post
      I like my women with a little more 'meat' on their bones
      ... oh. Oh. OH. "meat". It was a vegetable joke, right? I GET IT NOW. HAHAHA oooh, man.

Comment

I just love it when you guys embarass yourselves. Continue.

(Hard to believe in this day and age that people still judge harshly on those who are different and like different things.)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post

(Hard to believe in this day and age that people still judge harshly on those who are different and like different things.)
          It's just some good natured ribbing, Mad. No one's getting bent out of shape over it. Don't let it wad up your panties.

Comment

I wear a speedo, thank you very much. It clings nicely to my hairy sphincter.

Comment

Yes, I am harshly judging and bullying a fictional character for getting with an alien.

Comment

I wear a speedo, thank you very much. It clings nicely to my hairy sphincter.
                I FUCKING KNEW IT. I TOLD YOU GUYS, his underwear is too tight, and THAT'S why he QQ's over Kyle. I called it. You guys owe me $20.

j/k Mad :P

Comment

not even the ol' bag over her head can fix this...

But then again, after Kyle's rape By " Bueno " , i think he needed the first piece of estrogen he could find...

yes.. nothing can top Kyles rape by a dude. Not even this.

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                    Yeah,screw DC for saying they didn't and Equinox was an immaculate conception,Hal is Equinox's daddy!Which makes me think,with Power Girl's sizable cleavage he'd have a fun time in the bun.If you catch my drift
                    oh, w/o a doubt........except Im not sure if its her TOP buns Hal went to work on, or her BOTTOM buns that he tamed and left his mark in/on.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                      Yo.

oh, w/o a doubt........except Im not sure if its her TOP buns Hal went to work on, or her BOTTOM buns that he tamed and left his mark in/on.

Tazer
                      I mean her top buns.She is one of the bustiest of the heroines,and would be an excellent t**f***.Of course with a power ring he could have done both at the same time

There better be a rule 34 of it out there

Comment

Yo.

on HER?? of COURE THERE IS!!

now, if they have 1 of her AND him together.....that Im not too sure about.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Kyle was probably making out with the vegetable alien because she's tasty-in more ways than one

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
                            not even the ol' bag over her head can fix this...

But then again, after Kyle's rape By " Bueno " , i think he needed the first piece of estrogen he could find...

yes.. nothing can top Kyles rape by a dude. Not even this.

Where is that from?

Comment

@Michael Heide: It's Hitman/JLA, if you browse scan_dailies under hitman tag you'll find some other pieces of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                                Yo.

on HER?? of COURE THERE IS!!

now, if they have 1 of her AND him together.....that Im not too sure about.

Tazer
                                I mean one of Hal t**f***ing Power Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X