What lantern do you have a crush on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    It has now, didn't show up the first tie I looked at the post though.

I prefer IE. I have Chrome too, but I find it slower for some reason, and I don't like the features on it.
    People stille use IE? I thought that was a myth by now.

Comment

At my job it's the ONLY web browser available.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

IE is great. I use it by option.

I don't like Chrome much.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

If the meaning of great has been changed to garbage than yeah sure.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I just prefer IE. ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM MAN!!!!!!!!! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE A-TRAIN SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT!
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Comment

Jesus, Mary, and Cock-a-doodle-doo...Deadpool, just when I give ya props for something you come along and knock down anything you were starting to build up. IE, really? I know a couple of people who use IE, they can't remember who they are half the time.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I use IE at work. At home, I use Safari and Chrome. I used to use IE at home, too, but when sites started not working on IE, and I upgraded it, and they STILL didn't work, I saw no reason to stick with a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    Jesus, Mary, and Cock-a-doodle-doo...Deadpool, just when I give ya props for something you come along and knock down anything you were starting to build up. IE, really? I know a couple of people who use IE, they can't remember who they are half the time.
                    I know, I'm up and down with you lately. (just like I am with the ladies. )

I might try chrome if y'all's are good to me, but I'm happy with IE.

Comment

I assume AOL is still treating you good too eh?

Comment

Never mind Chrome. I can't stand Chrome either. However, you might want to try Opera: ( http://www.opera.com/computer/ ) or Safari. :-)
                        My YouTube Channel - comedy, viral videos, memes, news...!

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          At my job it's the ONLY web browser available.
                          Our best wishes to you during your hard times. You will be in our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            I assume AOL is still treating you good too eh?
                            AOL?

Comment

Comment

Never heard of them, but I'm presuming it's ancient or shit. Besides n case you didn't know, I'M FUCKING BRITISH!

Comment

Working...
                                X