Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be fucking funny as hell if the last issue of Flash:Rebirth came out now... LOL Gonna download these fuckers tomorrow so I can listen in on some cool shit...
    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
      The Return!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we're long overdue, but hopefully you still remember us.

Here are 3 "new" episodes from the GLS!

Episodes #32, #33 and the latest episode is #37! Listen online there! And as usual, download/subscribe via iTunes here!

We also have three major announcements, but only one can be announced at this time. That would be that the guys and I have decided to wait to talk about January's Blackest Night oneshot issues. Other Green Lantern/Blackest Night issues will continue to be discussed...in a TIMELY FASHION!

Two more announcements coming soon! They are some of the BRIGHTEST announcements you'll hear!
      except for these 3, i caught up on all and i like the change, i was shocked that stuff became under an hour alluva sudden too

Comment

• We try not to go too far over an hour for our shows. The guest episodes tend to be a bit shorter as we don't want to hold them hostage.

Comment

• The Episode quality has improved by miles. Good job guys

Comment

• I just wanted to say good job on the podcasts.....
            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Thanks, we appreciate the kind words and your interest. Hopefully, our future casts will continue to entertain you.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                We try not to go too far over an hour for our shows. The guest episodes tend to be a bit shorter as we don't want to hold them hostage.
                yea, i figured that
                @ 32

i dont like adventure comics 4 any more

Comment

• 33 mighta been ur best, reviewin and havin serious convos while still jokin around and stuff

i didnt even realize 80% of the p-cast was BN5 til it was pluggin time haha

Comment

• Episode 38 is up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      Episode 38 is up here.
                      Listen online at the link above or alternatively, you can also download/subscribe to the podcast via iTunes here.

Comment

• awesome, prolly play it later tonight

Comment

• What a suprise The Warriors Three Marvel Podcast just released another episode as well http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=94

Comment

• Good new episode guys...and on time! Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

• love the podcast
                              Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• Well thanks everyone for the listen, I'm glad we have the great positive feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X