Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Tomar-Re figure has been released in this line yet? Haven't been able to find in any stores. Also why would no Hector Hammond figure be made??

Comment

• There is a hammond figure. Its probably a late wave. Look for the toyfair pics to see it.

Comment

• That was a Movie Masters Hammond. Has anyone heard if they're re-doing Stel? I saw him today but on the back there was a picture of how he looks in the movie.
        In blackest day or brightest night,
        ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
        Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
        With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• I saw some wave 3 figs on Amazon today, as well as the Walmart exclusives from third party sellers, but they were pricey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte4 View Post
            Anyone know if Tomar-Re figure has been released in this line yet? Haven't been able to find in any stores. Also why would no Hector Hammond figure be made??
            I picked up Tomar-Re's figure at Wal-Mart. He was in the same wave as Max Charge Kilowog.

Comment

• Originally posted by armorrekka View Post
              just ordered krona, the bear lantern and the ghu from k-mart .com.
              You ain't going to see shyte, buddy. You'll end up getting a Hal, Sinestro, and Green Man likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurrijak View Post
                I picked up Tomar-Re's figure at Wal-Mart. He was in the same wave as Max Charge Kilowog.
                Awesome. No G'Hu or Gallius? They're in the same wave. I went to Target, Kmart and TRU last week and they each had a ton of wave 1 & 2 but no 3 yet. I did see the Supercharged Hal and Abin Target exclusives. They're actually really nice looking with the translucent parts. They didn't light up that much, but it probably looks better in the dark. But still not worth it for $3 more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                  Awesome. No G'Hu or Gallius? They're in the same wave. I went to Target, Kmart and TRU last week and they each had a ton of wave 1 & 2 but no 3 yet. I did see the Supercharged Hal and Abin Target exclusives. They're actually really nice looking with the translucent parts. They didn't light up that much, but it probably looks better in the dark. But still not worth it for $3 more.
                  Galius was in there, I didn't see G'hu to be honest though(& this was a sealed case), I could've missed him since I was just excited to find Tomar-Re.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    did you happen to find any captain america movie figures? i saw a video on youtube that some kid found some
                    I've seen them all over. I think they look like garbage. There's one movie accurate figure that isn't THAT accurate, and the rest have hang gliders and snowboards and shit. There's a pretty cool Bucky Cap and Captain Britain, but that's it. Didn't see Red Skull, but I guess he's in there somewhere, too.

People keep complaining about the articulation of the GL 4" figs, but they just looks so much better than the Thor and Cap figs that look like cable repairmen wearing football pads. They're so clunky and ugly. At least the GL figs have great sculpts. Has anyone looked at Isamot or Green Man? The detail in those is pretty astonishing for a 4" figure.

The Marvel Select figures are another story, though. I got the Thor and it's exquisite. I love my MM Hal, but the MS Thor is better.

Comment

• i havent found the guardians 2 pack ...i want those

Comment

• Originally posted by GLRayner1 View Post
                        i havent found the guardians 2 pack ...i want those
                        They are at WalMart. So far I have only seen 3 of them; the one with Hal Jordan, the one with Sinestro, and the one with Kilowog.

Comment

• Yeah those are just starting to show up around here. Has anyone tried repainting they're Sinestro yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurrijak View Post
                            Galius was in there, I didn't see G'hu to be honest though(& this was a sealed case), I could've missed him since I was just excited to find Tomar-Re.
                            You didn't miss him. Only 1-16 are currently in stores with wave 3 still be the scarcest. My guess is the last four listed on the checklist above will be out shortly after the movie and then hopefully more will be announced at SDCC.

In most cases, getting 20 figures for a movie line is already a gift, so it's possible wave 4 is the last of the 4", but I'm still hopeful for at least another two waves. I'd like a HH, Carol, and a few more Lanterns before all is said and done.

Comment

• I'm hoping for a damn movie accurate Stel.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenLanternFan5289 View Post
                                I'm hoping for a damn movie accurate Stel.
                                Me too. I don't like the look of the Stel figure they are selling.

Comment

Working...
                                X