No announcement yet.

GL: Movie Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's ironic. Isn't he the grave tender of the GLC? And there the poor guy is keeled over.

Comment

• Parallax doesn't look all that bad, it's amazing what a decent paint job will do! The rest look good (from what I can tell of Morro) and I am really like Zed the more I see. Hammond still is underwhelming but at this point, 9 figures deep i'm in it for the long haul. Hope I can snag a Kilowog on MattyCollector.

Comment

• is it me ...or my screen, that the hal jordan with the mask looks more beefed up?

dude id definitely buy another one if he has a little more width to him!!!

Comment

• It's hard to make out, but those look like movie GL Action League figs with constructs on the shelf below. Sweet.

Comment

• u know wat...i dont think thats a beefed up hal

1) its the angle
            2) Sinestros arm behind hals fits in perfect where it looks big

damnnnnn it. if they beefed up the models itd be perfect

Comment

• the parallax figure looks like it should have pieces of the build up set coming out of it. am I right that the build up arms and legs for parallax are suppose to be built onto that parallax's body?

Comment

• when does the parallax head and body come out? (the giant head and body)

I----WANT----IT!!!!

Comment

• Solicitations for wave 4 (Gallius and Hector) and wave 5 (Morro and Parallax) both say August, so I'd guess one comes out at the beginning and one at the end. Although waves 2 and 3 pretty much came out at the same time, so we'll see. All the other waves have been on time, too.

Comment

• Hey, anyone get Kilowog??

Also, I'm a little surprised that they didn't announce this third mystery oversized MM fig at the con. Hopefully they're still doing it (and hopefully it's a movie accurate Stel!)

Comment

• I am waiting for Wog to go up on Matty.com.
                      I just wanna play.
                      I just wanna play a game.
                      One that you've never played before.
                      One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                        Hey, anyone get Kilowog??
                        Yes.

I picked him up yesterday. He came with a nice outer box, like the preview Hal Jordan figure from Toys R Us.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Primus, you have all the MMs released to date, right? I want to see pics of all of them together from you ASAP! No excuses!! We're counting on you...

Comment

• I don't have all the movie masters. I still need to get Green Man, Nautkeloi and Morro. I wasn't planning on getting Hal and Sinetro unless I can get them at a really good clearance price.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Oh, bummer. I thought you did. Wamp wamp. Well can you post a pic of what you have with 'Wog? That'd be awesome. Thanks.

Say what you will about Hal, but Sinesrto is an awesome figure. Get him posthaste.

Comment

• Some more Full Parallax pics....

JAredLantern
                                The 8th Soldier of Victory
                                Last edited by JAredLantern; 07-25-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X