Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my fiancee' has bought the 13" incher hal and others for me, during my LCS halloween party.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      you're crazy, don't you remember what happened with the Hal one?

I said "60 dollars for an action figure !!!!! No fucking way"

a year later I said "It's selling for 250!!!!! on ebay No fucking way!"

and then I said "I'm a retard" and kicked myself in the arse.
      Yeah, I'm crazy.... LIKE A FOX!

Just won one on eBay...

$72.01 + FREE S&H + $2 for Insurance = $74.01 total = roughly 26% off DC Direct's SRP!

If I find another one for similar or better savings, I may buy another! Heck, it was a dutch auction, I could have bought 2 from him, if I'd felt like REALLY pwning the eBay noobs!

P.S. I guess you forgot what happened with the first Hal 1:6 scale figure, or maybe I forgot to tell you. I finally got one back in March, by winning a lot of 8 of the 1:6 figures. Besides GL, I got the Flash, Superman Version 2, Batman Modern Version, Captain Marvel (AKA Shazam), Aquaman, Lex Luthor and Two Face! I paid a little over $300 for all 8, so if you break it down, I paid less than SRP for each and every one... Including Hal Jordan himself!

That's the thing about eBay buyers; The vast majority of them will spend tons of money to buy the comic or figure they want by itself, but then ignore auctions that combine that item with several others. So, you can get a GREAT deal if you keep an eye out for sellers that have put the item you want into a lot with other items.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
        what do ya know thats the same price my fiancee paid at the LCS... Halloween sale FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
          what do ya know thats the same price my fiancee paid at the LCS... Halloween sale FTW
          And IF the owner of my LCS had ordered one, I would've bought it from him today during his Halloween sale. Even though it would have been only 10-20% off, I would've done it to give him the business. But he's only owned his shop for about 6 months, so he's not yet ordering stuff that expensive just to put it on the shelf. If someone wants it, they have to pre-order it.

When I saw one on the shelf on Friday, I was out in Montgomery County, MD, at a larger, more fully stocked comic shop that I go to occasionally, just in case they might have something I want that my regular comic shop doesn't have in-stock. Said shop is a good 45 minutes from where I live, depending on traffic, so I only get out there maybe once a month or so.

And it sounds like you've got a real keeper there with your fiancée. Congrats on finding a woman that enjoys sharing your hobby with you to at least some degree.

Comment

• I forgot to mention LCS has 2 pegs full of star sapphire and 3 henshaws. any one that needs one let me know

Comment

• not GL but finally saw the Movie Masters Bat Pod - 19.99 and damn if that thing isn't sweet as hell! I want one.
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• I was gonna get one but I think I'll have to wait

Comment

• I spotted the new Infinite Heroes 2 packs called "Arch Enemies" - we have Flash/Zoom - Guy/Black Hand - Swat Team Guy/ Batman - and Cap Marvel/Black Adam - I did not see the Cap/Black pack so I do not know if it is actually out or not but there entire rest of the wave are repacks except Batman

I want my damn 6 and 3 packs Defense of Oa and HTHs

This was at TRU BTW
                  My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• supposedly the attack on OA pack is out and they will have a thre pack soon of

well here are the codes
                    27084-72661 – P2007 – DCU Prlx/Snstro/Stwt - $15.46

looks like parallax sinestro and john

Comment

• It is out Defense of Oa - 34.99 - Repacked Guy, John Stewart, Translucent Green Hal, Qwadian Weoponer and two Battle Damaged Manhunters - They had like 7 packs of them !!!! - TRU in Mayfield Ohio

I also scored a GL #85 the frug issue for 25 bucks
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• its hard for me but I'm going to pass on this lines 6 packs if not the line in general

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                          its hard for me but I'm going to pass on this lines 6 packs if not the line in general
                          The price point on the 6pack is killing me, I was at TRU with my wife, she came around the corner and saw me checking paint aps, and then saw the price, instead of having a fight I handed it to her and said "I want this for Xmas" she said "this one right here with this paint job?" I said "Yes" and walked away so the pack is in the house but due to the price and the fact I just spent 25 bucks on a comic book, It will be wrapped up and under the tree for Xmas

I am a completist, it is my down fall
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• Love the Infinite Heros line, just got a Hush of ebay for 9 bucks including shipping!

Comment

• here are all the BINs on ebay

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/items/?_nk...rn&_osacat=246
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• Damn, I don't want to pay $50 bucks for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X