Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if i don't find the HTH set then I am dropping the IH line. because I refuse to pay 50 bucks for the luthor pack and 34.99 is too much for defense of OA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
      if i don't find the HTH set then I am dropping the IH line. because I refuse to pay 50 bucks for the luthor pack and 34.99 is too much for defense of OA.
      Lucky for you, then, that I found a couple HTH packs at Target this weekend!

If you want my extra one, shoot me a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
        Lucky for you, then, that I found a couple HTH packs at Target this weekend!

If you want my extra one, shoot me a PM.
        must go to Target ....

SL tell me about this voucher cause I have a few issues with Fucked up sculpts on my Weaponer the elbow joint is almost not there and on Despero his right arm is messed up
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• is the right arm of despero the on that came with batman beyond? if so i have a extra for you

apparently you can call mattel and complain about defective or busted product and they will mail you a coupon(voucher) for the price of the item inorder to replace it... i won't know more until monday.

Comment

is the right arm of despero the on that came with batman beyond? if so i have a extra for you

apparently you can call mattel and complain about defective or busted product and they will mail you a coupon(voucher) for the price of the item inorder to replace it... i won't know more until monday.
            no I believe it came with Cyborg
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                I'm looking for the DC Universe Classics 2pk Hal and Abin Sur as well as series 3 Sinestro in his Corps uniform. Thanks in advance.
                Got my 2pk but no Sinestro did get a masked Deathstroke that I needed. KB Toys had a bunch of the DC Universe Classics.

Comment

• KB seems to be the place in their final days

Comment

• Toys r us had 2 GL 2pk's and 3 Defense of Oa sets today when I went there, where were these before x-mas.

Comment

• Woot!

I got my HTH Infinite Heroes pack today, my Walmart finally started carrying them along with the first of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold toys, I really want the BB and vechile set - but the paint apps on the one they had where not up to par so I held off on it
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• LCS has the jack in the box jlu set

Comment

LCS has the jack in the box jlu set
                          from the Jack in the box fast food place?

How much and are they willing to split it up? I just want Kyle
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

• any one need the dcd sin corps sinestro?

Comment

• Just got in from walmart, they finally have the IH line, picked up the 3 pack with GL, GA, and BC ! so happy!!!! They also had GA alone, a couple bats, the joker, supes, DR fate, and few 3 packs, I saw one with the first flash, mirror master, and weather wizard, the Hawkman one, and also the wondergirl, supergirl, bizzaro pack! good thing I get payed tomorrow! I'll be going back

I really like this line!

Comment

• Picked up a DCUC Wave 3 Hal today at an LCS I didn't know about until this morning. They had Batman Beyond but only the one with the mask.

Comment

Working...
                                X