No announcement yet.

BC Direct Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic. That's exactly what I want to do with mine.

BTW- what parts did you use for Vice?

Comment

Originally posted by Tach View Post
      Fantastic. That's exactly what I want to do with mine.

BTW- what parts did you use for Vice?
      The body was a First Appearance Blue Beetle and the hands are from a Movie Maniacs Evil Ash figure. The red part of the suit was modeled from styrene and the head is completely from scratch.
      "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

2 more additions:

Sinestro Corps Super Boy Prime:

Just in time for the Holidays, I decided to make myself as a Red/Green Lantern! Covered in blood from the frontlines!!!

"Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

As always your work is phenomenal!

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

got a guy comin'...

Comment

Dude you've gotta hook me up with him. Got toooooooooooooooooooo

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

Black Friday is enough to put anyone in a Rage...

Later today.....

Comment

I'm working on additional accessories for him as well. Pictured is the Chainsaw, Ring Energy, and removable blood splatter out of the mouth. I have a red broadsword, mace, and the green/red chains!

hazardfilms
                  Parallax Host
                  Last edited by hazardfilms; 11-27-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

WOW! That is really awesome!!!

Comment

Totally amazing! awesome energy, awesome construct chainsaw! Do you make the constructs too?

Comment

the chainsaw was molded from a McFarlane Movie Maniacs Leatherface.

Comment

Yep man that looks aammaazziinngg!! I just came in from out of town and saw the pictures and like I said before I needs one for mah sheellfff

Comment

working on perhaps my best Sinestro Corps custom right now. When I get to a point to tease it I'll put it up on here.

Comment

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
                              Black Lantern Alex DeWitt
                              This is so cool on all kind of levels.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

haha Thanks It's really eerie when it's the only light in the room!

Comment

Working...
                                X