No announcement yet.

BC Direct Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a little head of my self on this next custom...

"Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

slusssshhhhhh.... dont tell anyone...

Comment

It's a very messy project. My gf is going to have a fit when she sees what I've done to the apartment.
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Heeeeere's Slushh! More pics on the way. I need a flight stand to display him properly the position makes it more distorted.

Comment

Your Guy is Flipping Amazing
            Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

I'd like to see about a Guy!
              No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
              www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

awesome slushhh!! lmk if you are thinking about doing another. I'd love him to be a part of my sinestro corp.

Comment

I'll be officially doing custom orders after the new year. If you are interested in any you see here, or any other ones that you'd like me to take a stab at, feel free to PM me. I'll get back with estimates when I can. I already have a couple orders in for customs for fellow board members!

Comment

Hey hazard! I just posted a thread asking for a bit of assistance with a couple of my figures. I just got a John Stewart from the 5 pack, and would love for him to get a uniform update, and I just got a sinestro corp batman that I was hoping to transform with a new paint job and Low head and hands. Let me know if you think you could help, I'm in Ca too, which might make shipping quick and simple.

Comment

pm'ed you.

Comment

Picked up BL Abin (Amon) Sur today. Gonna repaint him as soon as I boil the leg (grumble)

Comment

There, now it's decent! :P

Seriously, his leg bands were metallic, why was everything else white?!

Comment

amazing customs man i wish i had the patience to do stuff like that.
                            The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                            Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

New Head Sculpt I call "Screamin' Guy!" Updating my Red Lantern Guy Gardner!

Comment

and now with the Red Energy Chainsaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X