Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha yellow it is then dude

Comment

• ok after a bit of having no money lol so couldnt but paint and brushes I got some since it was my bday.

Here is lyssa drak and I hope who it is for likes it

Comment

• I love how you're doing the fabric, I wish I could do something like this! How long does it take you on average?

Comment

• Originally posted by ellelovessuperheroes View Post
          I love how you're doing the fabric, I wish I could do something like this! How long does it take you on average?
          erm on average it can take me about 3-4 days to do one figure, if I have the figure in hand it can take that amount of time, just ask Mrjasontodd how fast I work lol I worked to fast for him haha.

Just to say I do commissions lol and Im free of doing any now so if anyone is after a custom let me know

Comment

• Can you do some from designs? I just posted some of my art in a thread, take a look and tell me what you think. I'd love to see something I drew as a sculpt!!!!

Comment

• sent you a pm dude.

Comment

• Lyssa looks great Ninty! Very cool, did you post this at the Doosh yet?

Talon

LOD

Comment

• not yet no lol going to do it later

Comment

• Lyssa looks good, good pick on the base figure for her. The only criticism I have is I think her skin should have been a lighter shade of blue. This could just be the lighting or some trick of the camera though hard to tell sometimes with a pic.
                    Grundy
                    Green Lantern
                    Last edited by Grundy; 10-20-2009, 03:40 PM.
                    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
                    Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

Comment

• hahaha took me a while to find a decent base for her. Im in need to get an Ori figure from stargate as he comes with a small book im going to use for the book of parallax just need to get it

I would make more figures but dont want to be stuck with them and not sell.

Comment

• ok two wips (well one and a half )

first up is one I really wanted to do as my FP had the figure I needed for her, red lantern Bleez

and they also had another figure and since he coming back I thought why not Black Lantern Dr Light.

I hope you like these guys.

Also both are for SALE if anyone is interested in either of the two

Comment

• Those look awesome Ninty!

I'm loving the Dr. Light one.

Comment

• cheers dude, hope to have then finished tonight or wednesday (being 3am here now) so will post pics when both are done hehe

Comment

• Nice pics as always
                              I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• cheers mycroft

Comment

Working...
                                X