• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cool Ninty!

Talon

LOD

Comment

• I like how you made the cape all tattered!
      I'm waiting for BN #4 and that JLA issue so I can get a better look at his BL outfit!

Talon

LOD
      TalonSoulbender
      Hal's Understudy
      Last edited by TalonSoulbender; 10-27-2009, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Nice idea for Bleez. I used that same figure for my Zale custom.

Comment

• Thanks guys

Shall be finished soon I hope lol I decided to not wait to make the figure but since he is out in BN #4 then I might wait till tomorrow or friday to see how he looks but Im going off the cover to JLA for now haha

I have found a prontaprint shop near me which I believe can print off decals so I might pop in this week and see if they can do that as if they can and it is cheap enough I wil be able to have logos printed off for my action figures hehe

Comment

• hey dudes..basically got Black Lantern Dr Light finished (forgot about the silver round his legs) as well face needs a little touching up as bristle on brush all over the place lol so need a new one again

FOR SALE...

Thankyou for looking and comments welcome

Comment

• update - bleez kinda failed so went into the bin grrrr back to the drawing board I guess.

Comment

• Make a Vice figure using an Atrocitus figure and then just make a new head, hands, and shoulder armour. Do it as a memorial for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninty View Post
                  I do have more I want to make and am planning a huge challenge for myself soon, and I have 3 Im making at the moment plus need to take images of Lyssa Drak.

So enjoy these for now and if anyone wants any making for them please let me know Im happy to make them for anyone.

can you do a BL eddie brock? im interested to see how that would look
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Im back...

Hey guys,

Seeing as I can outrun the spoilers for BN#6 I thought why not try a custom haha and since I am moving and I can not take all my stuff (sadly) I had this left over and thought I would use it. I hope you like it Ive spent 5 hours painting that and using the one image posted on the forum and analyzed it to get the figure I have below hahaha I will probably be wrong with the outfit anyway but I thought Id give it a go

Blue Lantern Flash (for sale as well)

I hope you like.

@Tazzmission - I have sent you a PM.
                    Ninty
                    Star Manphire
                    Last edited by Ninty; 12-30-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Very cool ninty, nice work!

Talon

LOD

Comment

• I like that Blue Lantern Flash!.. and I haven't even gotten the book yet.

Comment

• Nice! He looks awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninty View Post
                            Hey guys,

Seeing as I can outrun the spoilers for BN#6 I thought why not try a custom haha and since I am moving and I can not take all my stuff (sadly) I had this left over and thought I would use it. I hope you like it Ive spent 5 hours painting that and using the one image posted on the forum and analyzed it to get the figure I have below hahaha I will probably be wrong with the outfit anyway but I thought Id give it a go

Blue Lantern Flash (for sale as well)

I hope you like.

@Tazzmission - I have sent you a PM.

yo man that flash is good! how much you charging for him?
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 12-30-2009, 09:08 PM.
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• hey thanks for the comments guys

@tazz - I sent you a pm about the figure.

Comment

• I still have the blue flash for sale $20 including shipping is all Im asking for it as I cant take it with me when I move.

Back on topic though here are 2 Ive got finished just not an image uploaded yet as my cam is dead.

These are in scale to the DC SUPERHERO FIGURINE COLLECTION

The Star Sapphire used to be Poison Ivy and Brother Warth used to be Grodd.

I hope you all liek the little change in figures Ive done

Comment

Working...
                                X