Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

Hey everyone,

I know that you guys have done a lantern meet up before with all the colors, but this year i'm hoping to do a HUGE group of black lanterns vs. green lanterns. I mean i can just imagine a massive group of black lanterns walking in the con surrounding a few green lanterns. awesome!

so please please please, recruit friends that like to dress like zombies and put them in a black lantern costume , recruit family! lets make it epic!

when the time gets closer to the convention i'll talk with everyone about a good time to meet and what day.

Lets make this a reality!

Lanterngurl19
    " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

i forgot to mention that .............

I have a kyle and a guy, i'll be dressed as a black lantern, not sure yet which one, jade or someone else??

but i don't mind having duplicate people!

Comment

I'll be doing megacon next year, but don't think I'll be able to swing the dress-up. I'll keep an eye out, though

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

How about showing us a preview of what your costume looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          How about showing us a preview of what your costume looks like?
          You just want to see a pic of her

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
            You just want to see a pic of her
            Shhhhh!!!!!!!

Seriously, I do want to see the costume. For the next con, I was thinking of doing something a bit different and want to see what other people are using for armor and padding.

Comment

lol. too cute.

well. i'm in the process. only starting my helmet. i've decided to make black lantern hawkgirl.

i haven't started the suit yet. and i've left my two friends to do theres on there kyle and guy lanterns on there own. i promise to post pics as soon as i can. i'm so excited!

But yea, if you guys know anyone that would be a black lantern for this con. let me know! spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
                I'll be doing megacon next year, but don't think I'll be able to swing the dress-up. I'll keep an eye out, though

thanks, please do!

Comment

I'd be up for it. But probably won't be more than a t-shirt, black ring and black mask and some zombie make-up.

Comment

thats fine. anything will help! hope to see ya there!

Comment

I hate that this is right before C2E2..... that's going to make for quite a difficult decision.

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
                        I hate that this is right before C2E2..... that's going to make for quite a difficult decision.
                        this might sound silly but whats C2E2?

Comment

It's a comic convention in Chicago.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by LanternGurl19 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

I know that you guys have done a lantern meet up before with all the colors, but this year i'm hoping to do a HUGE group of black lanterns vs. green lanterns. I mean i can just imagine a massive group of black lanterns walking in the con surrounding a few green lanterns. awesome!

so please please please, recruit friends that like to dress like zombies and put them in a black lantern costume , recruit family! lets make it epic!

when the time gets closer to the convention i'll talk with everyone about a good time to meet and what day.

Lets make this a reality!

Lanterngurl19
                            I plan to go to 2011 Orlando, but am gonna hafta get cracking to turn myself into a red lantern Guy for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              It's a comic convention in Chicago.
                              Yeah the first C2E2 was this last April and proved to be an extremely well-done show.

Guess I'll have to wait for extended guest lists for both shows to see which I'll be doing (unless I win a lottery)

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

Working...
                              X