Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

    Hey everyone,

    I know that you guys have done a lantern meet up before with all the colors, but this year i'm hoping to do a HUGE group of black lanterns vs. green lanterns. I mean i can just imagine a massive group of black lanterns walking in the con surrounding a few green lanterns. awesome!

    so please please please, recruit friends that like to dress like zombies and put them in a black lantern costume , recruit family! lets make it epic!

    when the time gets closer to the convention i'll talk with everyone about a good time to meet and what day.

    Lets make this a reality!

    Lanterngurl19
    " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

  • #2
    i forgot to mention that .............

    I have a kyle and a guy, i'll be dressed as a black lantern, not sure yet which one, jade or someone else??

    but i don't mind having duplicate people!
    " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll be doing megacon next year, but don't think I'll be able to swing the dress-up. I'll keep an eye out, though

      The Sky is Waiting....

      Comment


      • #4
        How about showing us a preview of what your costume looks like?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          How about showing us a preview of what your costume looks like?
          You just want to see a pic of her

          " He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by projectile View Post
            You just want to see a pic of her
            Shhhhh!!!!!!!

            Seriously, I do want to see the costume. For the next con, I was thinking of doing something a bit different and want to see what other people are using for armor and padding.

            Comment


            • #7
              lol. too cute.

              well. i'm in the process. only starting my helmet. i've decided to make black lantern hawkgirl.



              i haven't started the suit yet. and i've left my two friends to do theres on there kyle and guy lanterns on there own. i promise to post pics as soon as i can. i'm so excited!

              But yea, if you guys know anyone that would be a black lantern for this con. let me know! spread the word!
              " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
                I'll be doing megacon next year, but don't think I'll be able to swing the dress-up. I'll keep an eye out, though

                thanks, please do!
                " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd be up for it. But probably won't be more than a t-shirt, black ring and black mask and some zombie make-up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thats fine. anything will help! hope to see ya there!
                    " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I hate that this is right before C2E2..... that's going to make for quite a difficult decision.

                      The Sky is Waiting....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
                        I hate that this is right before C2E2..... that's going to make for quite a difficult decision.
                        this might sound silly but whats C2E2?
                        " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a comic convention in Chicago.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LanternGurl19 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

                            I know that you guys have done a lantern meet up before with all the colors, but this year i'm hoping to do a HUGE group of black lanterns vs. green lanterns. I mean i can just imagine a massive group of black lanterns walking in the con surrounding a few green lanterns. awesome!

                            so please please please, recruit friends that like to dress like zombies and put them in a black lantern costume , recruit family! lets make it epic!

                            when the time gets closer to the convention i'll talk with everyone about a good time to meet and what day.

                            Lets make this a reality!

                            Lanterngurl19
                            I plan to go to 2011 Orlando, but am gonna hafta get cracking to turn myself into a red lantern Guy for it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                              It's a comic convention in Chicago.
                              Yeah the first C2E2 was this last April and proved to be an extremely well-done show.

                              Guess I'll have to wait for extended guest lists for both shows to see which I'll be doing (unless I win a lottery)

                              The Sky is Waiting....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X