Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be impressive if you could get this costume complete with a flaming head and LED lights around the body so you can light up like someone from the Tron movie.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

LEDs for the piping wouldn't be too difficult, especially with how cheap they are these days. It's the moving flames that will be the tricky part. I'm thinking of getting one of those cauldrons with the fabric flames and pulling out the blower, then working it into some sort of headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lotus View Post
        Im going all three days, but I have a Steampunk Green Lantern costume all set and ready to go...

I could attempt it, but its hard to find characters in my size ;P
        thats this good. i dont' mind
        " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Greenskeeper View Post
          LEDs for the piping wouldn't be too difficult, especially with how cheap they are these days. It's the moving flames that will be the tricky part. I'm thinking of getting one of those cauldrons with the fabric flames and pulling out the blower, then working it into some sort of headgear.
          THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! DO IT DO IT!!!

Comment

for those of you that dont know there is going to be a meet up on sat around 1 or 2 for the lantern photo op in front of the convention. so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lotus View Post
              Im going all three days, but I have a Steampunk Green Lantern costume all set and ready to go...

I could attempt it, but its hard to find characters in my size ;P
              I'll have to keep my eye out for you! This sounds awesome!

Comment

Who is going on Friday? Maybe we can meet up sometime during the convention. Maybe before/after a Geoff Panel!

Comment

im going on friday..i'll wear the GL steampunk on Sat

and it looks likes that the GL steampunk is the main one im going with. haveing a hard time finding what i need for BL Terra

Comment

there will be a cpouple Gl panels and a trailer show so we migh see the new GL trailer

http://www.megaconvention.com//PDFs/...g_schedule.pdf

Comment

yay, so glad to hear people are going. i'm gonna be there all three days. I'll try to catch the panel with you all! So excited. My outfit for Black Lantern hawkgirl is done. I dont have a pic of all the pieces together tho. but i'll show you all the main outfit.

Comment

Black Lantern Hawkgirl. LOOK FOR ME THIS WEEKEND!!

Comment

Here's the wings

Comment

Here is a close up of the a wing

Comment

Cool! Looks good so far! I can't wait to see the complete product!

Comment

Wow! Looks like everything came out perfect. Take lots of pictures this weekend. I wish I could make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X