No announcement yet.

WonderCon 2011: San Francisco Apr. 1-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pics guys! Now I can't wait for SDCC.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
      .. i KNOW there's more of these pics...
      "...and you know this... MAN!!"

Comment

• More pics from WonderCon 2011

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I demand pics of Zatanna!!!!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
            I demand pics of Zatanna!!!!
            Sylent has those pics.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Didi he use his new camera? Or did they end up taking it back?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• More from WonderCon 2011

Darth_Primus
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by Darth_Primus; 04-05-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  "...and you know this... MAN!!"
                  What was the face i made when we took pics with that lantern again?

lol, you are a green light to post those pics

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Darth_Primus;561034]

These are all great photos. Sorry I didn't get to see you. I was only there on Friday.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jay Burg;560285]It's the same crew.. every bay area year, lol. Primus and Sylent, reppin' them costumes... i swear, one day imma get me a damn costume. Friggin; peer pressure...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting. Bummed I missed all you guys.

Comment

• Green Lantern Movie Panel with Ryan and Blake (Official?)

I see someone posted a part one of the Green Lantern Panel in this thread but I found this onYoutube and it seems to be an official version. I was going to post what I took but this is so much better quality. Sorry if someone already posted this somewhere but I really did try to search for it before I posted the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dEIiKz1EQE

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                          Didi he use his new camera? Or did they end up taking it back?
                          I'm going to let him answer that one.

Comment

• [QUOTE=fightoned;561123]
                            Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
                            It's the same crew.. every bay area year, lol. Primus and Sylent, reppin' them costumes... i swear, one day imma get me a damn costume. Friggin; peer pressure...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting. Bummed I missed all you guys.
                            Yeah, it was too bad we didn't meet up with you either. A lot of our time was spent in lines on Friday; Marvel X-Men Variant, Exclusive White Lanterns raffle, Green Lantern movie panel, etc. It felt like SDCC with all the lines and large crowd.

Sunday was much lighter in terms of the crowd. However, Mrs. Primus and I felt a little ill and didn't stay that long on Sunday. I missed the Jeph Loeb signing on Sunday, as I was in line to meet Blair Butler. She was only signing for like 30 people that day. Jeph Loeb was suppose to sign at noon, but there was a miscommunication, and he showed up at 11am and then attended a panel at noon. I was bummed out because I was going to have him sign my Batman: Hush trade.
                            Darth_Primus
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by Darth_Primus; 04-05-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post
                              lol, you are a green light to post those pics
                              You mean the one I PM'd you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                DAMN!!!! now that's a GL costume!!
                                Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                                X