2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    I'm still not sure how this is going to work, but it would seem it's a first come first serve.
    It will be first come first serve:
    Once you have reached the waiting room, you will be able to see your number in line and how many people are in front of you. Comic-Con badges sell out very quickly, and your preferred badge selection may not be available by the time you reach the front of the line.
    -Badge FAQ

Comment

^ Crap!!!

I'm worried about this. It might not be worth traveling to San Diego if I only get a Thursday or Sunday badge. I totally need to score a 4 day badge.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

if you only get a single day you can still try in 2013.

Comment

I hope it doesn't come down to that.

Good luck everyone.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I see this process as being no better than previous years. Initially, they made it sound as if anyone that had a 4-day pass for 2012 was practically guaranteed to get one for 2013. There are going to be thousands upon thousands of people trying to score 4-day badges. It might come down to the internet connection.

If my wife and I don't get 4-day passes, we won't be going next year.

Comment

Yeah, it appears that everyone that had a badge to the 2012 event will be eligible for preregistration for 2013. So that's potentially over 125,000 people logging trying to score tickets.

Additionally, I'm sure there will be a limited amount of badges available, as there will be a general ticket sales in the spring for everyone else.

I remember hearing stories you could be waiting for hours to purchase tickets too, depending where you are in line.
              Darth_Primus
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Darth_Primus; 08-02-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

It's true. Hell, two years ago when I bought a pass for my wife online, I waited in the queue for nearly an hour. There were some people that waited for over 2 hours only to learn the days they wanted were sold out.

Comment

I wish everyone good luck!!
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yes, good luck to everyone.

Comment

Ditto.

We should all stay in phone (text) contact to see where we are in line and how long the process is taking. I imagine we're all going to be waiting in a queue for a while anyway.

Comment

I'll be flying to SF when the tickets go on sale Any who the badges will remain the same price as the 2012 SDCC. via SDCC

Comment

Good luck again to everyone trying to get tickets today
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Woo hoo!
                            Page taking too long to load!

Comment

This is BS! I clicked the link at 8:00 and it timed out on me! Now, I'm like 20,000th in line!

Comment

17'000 in line on one pc and 21,000 on another pc

Comment

Working...
                                X