X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badge Wars! Fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      Anyone wanna make an Alpha Lantern or Flash one with W.West on it?
      Sure.

Comment

Wasn't sure with "the Flash" to go with, so I did two. LMK if you wan something different or changed.

Still working on an Alpha Lantern version, there's no good version of their symbol that I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by IronLantern View Post
          Wasn't sure with "the Flash" to go with, so I did two. LMK if you wan something different or changed.

Still working on an Alpha Lantern version, there's no good version of their symbol that I could find.

Not bad.

Comment

Not bad at all. I'll be wearing this at SDCC09(hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
              Not bad.
              Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Not bad at all. I'll be wearing this at SDCC09(hopefully).
              Cool.

Comment

Does a Flash logo really represent a Green Lantern message board?

Comment

But you guys would be the only ones who know it was for a GL board, and for those Flash fans who might approach about it, I'll still direct them here.

Comment

Hey Iron, Been wearing the GL board badges you came up with at Phx Comicon.

Had to tape them to the Badge though. lol. Wasn't a plastic sleeve on the badges.

Comment

Originally posted by azul View Post
                      Hey Iron, Been wearing the GL board badges you came up with at Phx Comicon.

Had to tape them to the Badge though. lol. Wasn't a plastic sleeve on the badges.
                      Cool man! Rock on.

Comment

They didn't work out too good as badges for me, they kept falling off or getting ruined somehow so I actually handed these out as sorta promos for GLC MB.

Comment

Yeah, I made them the size they are based on the plastic con holders they give out every year at Wizard World Chicago. I can't believe they didn't have them in Phoenix, every con I've ever been to had plastic holders.

Well thats cool you gave them out, more traffic for the board.

Comment

That doesn't seem to be a bad idea, actually. If I get around to it, maybe I'll get about a hundred printed out into business cards, stick one in a badge holder and the others I'll use for promos.

Comment

You beat me to the business card idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Fafara View Post
                                That doesn't seem to be a bad idea, actually. If I get around to it, maybe I'll get about a hundred printed out into business cards, stick one in a badge holder and the others I'll use for promos.
                                And then send one of each to me...

Thats a really cool idea by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X