No announcement yet.

GLC.com badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we gonna have an official uniform GLCMB badge that we can put in our sigs?

Comment

Sounds cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
        You beat me to the business card idea.
        just make sure you dont hand me one... I dont need it
        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Well hell, surely I'm not the only one with disposable income. Everyone else is more than welcome to make up their own.

Also Old School, if you're not going to be at this year's WonderCon in San Fran or at any Minnesota con, I think you're safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
            just make sure you dont hand me one... I dont need it
            Take it, take it. I don't care your already a member.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
              Take it, take it. I don't care your already a member.
              i think that old school wont take the card so you can spank him :P

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
              Deadpool

Comment

Hye guys I have a favor to ask. could someone possibly email me a copy of the different badges in like a jpeg format or some sort. I can see the pics on the thread cause my work computer blocks it. PM me if you can do this favor for me and I will give you my email address.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

my badge for

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
                  Deadpool

Comment

i like these badges i'll be wearing one this year at sdcc. i'm just waiting on the alpha lantern one. it should be very easy to put it in a plastic badge from work i don't think it matters to much as long as it works for whatever is good for the person. i'm going to make copies and ask the guy at my local comic shop if he can put them by the register so people can see them that way too.

Comment

• Anyone have a decent Alpha Lantern symbol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                        Here is a loose idea of what I am talking about. I am sure a real artist could come up with something better. But this is my example of Diffrent,but the same.
                        honestly, I'd like to see some PS pro clean this up. It's unique and I think the best one so far. I'd put this on a badge\button\shirt and wear it.
                        For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Everybody who lives dies, but not everybody who dies has lived - No Fear

Comment

• I need to come up with something for the con I am going to this weekend, any ideas

Comment

• Can someone at least make a business card or something I can just print out a throw around a couple shops?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              Can someone at least make a business card or something I can just print out a throw around a couple shops?
                              Yeah If someone can come up with something I could do the same as I know my local LCS has alot of GL fans that go in there and none have heard of this place I dont think lol

And Im sure he would be glad to put these on the counter in the store as he is a GL fan too

Comment

• Official Flyer and my Business Card

This flyer was created with the winning art of the first GLCMB art contest.

It's been awhile since I updated it , need to add Podcasts and other honored guests. I leave these around the small local shows I go to.

My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X