X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thread I think was 'Should Kyle Kill Sinestro?'

~//V\\~

Comment

Although Kyle killing Sinestro is a good start point for a story, I think the answer should be: 'hell, no!' Sure, after everything Sinestro did, it makes sense Kyle had the impulse (even the necessity) of killing him, but his a hero at the end of the day and should be able to restrain himself.

I've a very classical point of view for this topic and I always think this is an essential line which shouldn´t be crossed by any superhero (at least, with no strong consequences).

Comment

Oh there were consequences LOL. I still just had one or two left to get at...

I think my favorite part of the story was with Kyle interacting with that version of the League when Grayson was Batman. And making Arkillo a more monstrous Parallax host.

After I mostly stayed away from the GLC after chapter 2, I still had a sidestory for them to explain where things went for them after Sinestro was killed. I had a six part story that had the GLC finish taking down the remaining Sinestros as well as the Reds leaving Atrocitus to recreate the Five Inversions to reclaim control of the Empire of Tears. And Saint Walker would've been inducted into the Corps. I love that guy.... I just didn't get beyond plotting it all out and the first couple paragraphs. Within one arc I'd have got rid of at least three Corps.

~//V\\~
        Ωmega Man
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by Ωmega Man; 05-31-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X