• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..awesome

Canīt wait to see Sev.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
      Thanks Alone and I don't know how well she will take the "Jordan" thing when she's older

Here are a couple of wips and as soon as I can find a scanner the right size a wip of a "secret project for Paxy

The Laira + Sachin pic looks amazing, how long till it's coloured?

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
      Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

• I need to tighten the pencils and then I will send a scan to Spyboy to have it inked and colored

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

I need to tighten the pencils and then I will send a scan to Spyboy to have it inked and colored
          Sweet, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it'll turn out

Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

• Just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for the tardiness in getting the requests done, since the baby I haven't had too much free time to get as much done as I needed. But this week I plan on rectifying that by setting a deadline for myself.

Mrt1000son- Drawing is done just needs to be scanned and sent to Spyboy. Final pencils will be on tonight (2/1)
            JeffiKaiser- Both are done, the first is in Spyboy's hands, I just need to send him a color guide so he know's what's what. The second needs to be scanned and sent in. Final pencils for the second image tonight (2/1)
            Pax- Still working on the larger cover piece, and going through some roughs for the newer requests. Wips on tongiht (2/1) final pencils for the newer images (2/4)
            Dudloveall- rough is done, now I'm working on tightening the pencils. (2/2)

Again sorry for the tardiness and going forward I'll try to be a little more streamlined.

Comment

• For your viewing pleasure, and again much appreciation to Spyboy for the incredible job on inks and coloring!

Comment

• Thanks for the update man. I appreciate it Cant wait to see them

Comment

For your viewing pleasure, and again much appreciation to Spyboy for the incredible job on inks and coloring!
                  Very hot!

Comment

• Sorry about not posting anything,home computer took a crap, have to take pictures from my phone and post them from here at work. I will have new stuff posted in an hour or two.

Comment

• Some finished stuff and some wips, been a little busier than I could handle right now, with work and the new baby but here is what I have and what I could salvage from the great drink spillage last week.

At work and didn't get a chance to scan so they are done with my phone/camera. Try and scan tonight. Again sorry to let you guys down...

Comment

• Hey, just keep producing these great pieces and you will not be letting anyone down my good man Looks great

Comment

• Oh, now that looks fucking awesome. Seriously, love the detail on my characterīs face. Well worth the wait.

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• Batwoman looks cool !!
                              I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

• My pic looks awesome, can't wait to see it coloured

Comment

Working...
                                X