The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah yes, Happy Fourth.

Me and my one boss were actually talking a bit about Star Wars today. He said he was watching Jupiter Ascending, couldn't take how bad it was, put on ROTJ, said he should probably watch it again today.

Later on, the dining director asked what May the Fourth is all about, so I had to explain the pop culture connection to her.

My best friend also texted me a May the Fourth be With You pic, so I'll have to reply to that later.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• video in link of kylo unmasked..... i wish they had not done that because it would have been cool to see on screen

WATCH: KYLO REN REVEALED FOR STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...-force-awakens
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I'm surprised they did that. I assumed it was going to be a soft secret, like Padme being queen Amadala in TPM, or Palpatine being the Sith lord for the prequel trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
          I'm surprised they did that. I assumed it was going to be a soft secret, like Padme being queen Amadala in TPM, or Palpatine being the Sith lord for the prequel trilogy.
          i guess now we know who is playing who

they also revealed who the chrome trooper is wich i dont think is a huge spoiler so im excited

highlight if you want to know Gwendoline Christie as Captain Phasma

TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 05-04-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• for the love of god please erase the aotc orgin of his from existence

‘Star Wars’ 2nd Anthology Film Will Be Boba Fett’s Origin Story

http://www.thewrap.com/star-wars-2nd...-origin-story/

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
              for the love of god please erase the aotc orgin of his from existence
              Not a chance. While they have been willing to toss the EU, I cannot imagine a situation in which Disney would decide to contradict one of the movies from the saga on this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                Not a chance. While they have been willing to toss the EU, I cannot imagine a situation in which Disney would decide to contradict one of the movies from the saga on this point.
                honestly i would rather see disney reboot the prequel trilogy even though i found sith very good even though i would have done something more with the sith instead of grevious

maybe thats something we should petition for? imagine a new episodes 1-3 people will actually like with a disney canon

i always felt rots should of had anakin and palpatine visit korriban and palpatine gives him a real lesson of the sith by showing artifacts and even statues of former sith lords like darth plagueis, darth bane, darth revan, ect.
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 05-04-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Given that they shelled out the money for the existing Episodes 1-3, I cannot imagine them scrapping them and starting over. Not to mention the PR nightmare it would entail. As much as people talk about disliking the Prequels, I doubt the response to tossing them completely and starting over would be a net positive.

Comment

Given that they shelled out the money for the existing Episodes 1-3, I cannot imagine them scrapping them and starting over. Not to mention the PR nightmare it would entail. As much as people talk about disliking the Prequels, I doubt the response to tossing them completely and starting over would be a net positive.
                    meh just wishful thinking in my eyes. a guy can dream right?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      meh just wishful thinking in my eyes. a guy can dream right?
                      Oh sure.

I know I have a dream that C-3PO's "What a drag!" line from AotC will get edited out because it is the single worst line in the entirety of filmed Star Wars. Sadly, I know it will never happen, so I'm stuck with using the mute button if I can catch it in time.

Comment

Oh sure.

I know I have a dream that C-3PO's "What a drag!" line from AotC will get edited out because it is the single worst line in the entirety of filmed Star Wars. Sadly, I know it will never happen, so I'm stuck with using the mute button if I can catch it in time.
                        im a sucker for history so thats why i felt it was really important to kind of use that idea i pitched for sith.

i have stated on here before i had no interest in the spinoffs but im really liking what im hearing about rouge one since i loved zero dark thirty . now the boba fett one im 50/50 on but i am really curious to see what else they have planned for this anthology series. my one confusion regarding the whole what is or isnt canon where does that leave xizor? wasnt he kind of a tie in to esb? because i believe it was the shadows of the empire novel and nintendo 64 game that ran with that

Comment

• art: https://www.facebook.com/chrisraimoartfan

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X