X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 197 days to go baby!

Comment

• Well, there you go.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I text my circle of friends every few days with the updated countdown, just to irritate them.

Comment

• Nice. I have an outlook reminder a month or so out from the release date to buy advance tickets. I plan to take Dec. 18th off.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Nice. I have an outlook reminder a month or so out from the release date to buy advance tickets. I plan to take Dec. 18th off.
            I won't be working December 18th either. Religious holiday of course!

Comment

• There's no way I'm going to see it on the first day. I can't deal with amount of people screaming over every little scene. I'll have to find a morning showing at some lowkey theater.

Comment

• That's why my wife and I typically sit in the last row, so we don't have people talking/screaming behind us.

Star Wars is the type of film I don't mind seeing on opening weekend because it a cultural type of event thing and I being among other Star Wars fans is like being at a sporting event or rock concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  Less than 200 days until The Force Awakens.
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                  197 days to go baby!
                  You guys are going to be like those nerds who swore The Phantom Menace was going to be the bestest, coolest movie ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    There's no way I'm going to see it on the first day. I can't deal with amount of people screaming over every little scene. I'll have to find a morning showing at some lowkey theater.
                    thats risky expecially if it does sell out on a day you plan to go

you could also ask me since i could hook you up................
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      You guys are going to be like those nerds who swore The Phantom Menace was going to be the bestest, coolest movie ever.
                      196 days now!

Hey, I stood in line with hundreds of people waiting to buy tickets to The Phantom Menace weeks before it even opened. Just for tickets, not even the movie itself. Now way am I NOT going to be there on opening night for actual sequel.

BTW, I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas next week with the family, and I just got a new Star Wars shirt to wear for the trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                        BTW, I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas next week with the family, and I just got a new Star Wars shirt to wear for the trip!
                        Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          dude cmon that aint right bruh. with jj at the helm i think we can all agree the movie will be great. plus with disney at the helm who i would assume is filled with fellow star wars fans will do it justice

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            Pics or it didn't happen.
                            You fucking got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              dude cmon that aint right bruh. with jj at the helm i think we can all agree the movie will be great. plus with disney at the helm who i would assume is filled with fellow star wars fans will do it justice
                              I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that Episode VII finally opened. In the dream I'm seeing it at this old timey theater with my family, and we're the only ones in the theater even though it's opening day. And I'm so tired in the dream that I keep nodding off and I miss half the movie and am too groggy to enjoy or comprehend the half I'm seeing.

I woke up and I was actually pissed for a few minutes lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                                I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that Episode VII finally opened. In the dream I'm seeing it at this old timey theater with my family, and we're the only ones in the theater even though it's opening day. And I'm so tired in the dream that I keep nodding off and I miss half the movie and am too groggy to enjoy or comprehend the half I'm seeing.

I woke up and I was actually pissed for a few minutes lol.
                                oh dude the one dream i had in like 2003ish i remember in the dream i was a sith lord cutting down the entire jedi council............. i also had a mass effect situation where my mom was like uh paul wtf is a edi?

i guess i was talking in my sleep when she asked me to let the dog out

Comment

Working...
                                X