Arrow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synopsis for Episode 2.13 of Arrow Teases Nyssa al Ghul

Announced as joining the series back in November, actress Katrina Law will make her debut on The CW's hit series "Arrow" as Nyssa al Ghul, daughter of Ras, with the upcoming thirteenth episode. The CW has just released the plot synopsis for the episode, which will see Nyssa coming to Starling City in search of Sara Lance. Titled "Heir to the Demon," the episode is described as follows:

"As Laurel continues to unravel, Oliver and Lance try to convince Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to stay in Starling City and finally reunite with Laurel and Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). However, Sara’s fellow League of Assassins member, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law, “Spartacus”), comes to bring Sara back to the fold, but when Sara refuses, Nyssa kidnaps Dinah. Realizing she’s putting her family in danger by staying in town, Sara considers re-joining the league."

Directed by Wendey Stanzler and written by Jake Coburn, "Heir to the Demon" will air on Wednesday, February 5. "Arrow" airs on Wednesdays at 8 P.M. ET/PT on The CW.​
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Another Clip From Episode 2.11 of Arrow Released
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

The 2nd to last scene was AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Deathstroke is a badass in Arrow

via Motorola RAZR XT910
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

That is one AWESOME chart!! Thank You so much! I noticed a lot of arrows going into guys that didn't get back up, but I had no idea....

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            “You were electrocuted by a Giant Moth. That kind of thing will scramble your brain right good." -- Boxer (in Godzilla #6)

Comment

Sara is starting to ruin this show for me

P.S. Moira is such a bitch, no one talks to Felicity that way!
              Booster Beetle
              Will break before he bends
              Last edited by Booster Beetle; 02-06-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

The "Arrow" Team Spills on Sara and Nyssa, Sara and Oliver, "Birds of Prey" and More

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post

Sara is starting to ruin this show for me

P.S. Moira is such a bitch, no one talks to Felicity that way!
                  Yeah, I was not a fan of this past episode. You know when the writers start dicking around with a character's sexuality that they're relying far too heavily on plot twists. Not to mention Sarah getting back together with Ollie. Seriously? For all the whining Ollie does about loving Laurel deep down and never wanting to hurt her again, he certainly has no qualms hopping back into bed with her sister again.

And Moira is indeed a bitch. If there was ever a character that needed to be killed off, it's her.
                  http://heraldiccriticism.wordpress.com/

Comment

Read the article I posted. They touch on all of those things. It wasn't really flat out stated that Ollie and Sara are back together.

I saw that hookup at the end coming a mile away. If there is anyone in this show right now that is being annoying as all sin and needs a swift kick in the ass it's Laurel. Fuck that chick right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      If there is anyone in this show right now that is being annoying as all sin and needs a swift kick in the ass it's Laurel. Fuck that chick right now.
                      I'm on it! It'll be an angry, hateful fuck.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Hahah I knew someone was gonna make a xomment like that lol. If you happen to pass by Roy on the way there could you send him my way

Comment

I'll give him a firm, platonic, slap on the ass and let him know what room A-Train is in and that the door's unlocked.

Comment

Many thanks good sir :tips hat:

Comment

Yeah Laurels freak out was weird but id much rather have sex with her than Sara

Comment

The thing about Laurel is I actually liked her character in the first season, and thought she played off Tommy well. When he died, she pretty much became useless and has been so throughout most of this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X