Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No new Flash Episode today.
    What gives?
    Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
    Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

It was election day yesterday. There was no new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D either
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I can only guess that they didn't want to have a new episode on election night. Otherwise it does seem odd to skip a single week this early on.

Comment

That's usually the case. When it is an election night many channels won't show anything new because they expect people will be out voting. Especially the local network channels as they are usually showing full coverage of the election.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Election Night = What's in the DVR that I haven't watched
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              That's usually the case. When it is an election night many channels won't show anything new because they expect people will be out voting. Especially the local network channels as they are usually showing full coverage of the election.
              Ah, that makes even more sense. I forget, living in Oregon, that lots of people have to actually GO someplace to vote. I was figuring they thought people would be glued to election coverage (which seemed improbable to me, but hey).

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                Election Night = What's in the DVR that I haven't watched
                Pretty much. We caught up on Sleepy Hollow and 2 Broke Girls and I watched another episode of Star Wars Rebels

Comment

I'm glad nothing was new because I went to the polls to vote. When I got home, I ended up watching that Marvel show. Some of Marvel's history was fairly interesting. For example, I didn't know Stan Lee changed (or altered) his name strictly because he didn't want to be associated with comics.

I just got back into Sleepy Hollow. I could stare at Nicole Beharie's lovely, luscious lips all day. I bet they taste like cherry Tootsie Pops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    When I got home, I ended up watching that Marvel show. Some of Marvel's history was fairly interesting.
                    I caught most of that show, too. Pretty interesting stuff. Is there any similar documentary that isn't limited to a single company? Because at several points during the show I found myself wondering what exactly was going on with OTHER comic companies at that point, particularly DC.

Comment

She is beautiful. I love me some Ichabod Crane. I'm glad they've been letting him have his hair down a bit more often this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        I caught most of that show, too. Pretty interesting stuff. Is there any similar documentary that isn't limited to a single company? Because at several points during the show I found myself wondering what exactly was going on with OTHER comic companies at that point, particularly DC.
                        I think the one Liev Schreiber narrated and hosted covered more comics as a whole and didn't focus on just one company. I think.

Comment

Do you remember what it was called?

Comment

It was really good and very informative.

Comment

Thanks! Looks like my library has a copy.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X